Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus
Esans Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$224
  • Pool
Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$150
US$122
Agoda.com
US$133
US$233
US$163
InterContinental
  • Restaurant
Vault Karakoy, The House Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$164
US$139
  • Restaurant
Elite World Business(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$78
Hotel Amira Istanbul(Istanbul)
US$830
TripAdvisor
2,432 results
All reviewsthe executive loungesummit barmanzara restaurantmain restaurantdolmabahce palaceconcierge deskbusiness tripcity viewrooftop baroutdoor pooltop flooran upgradeturkeyasian sidebreakfast buffetexcellent hotelold town
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 June 2013

This year it was my third stay in this hotel in the round of three years, and it just reconfirmed the excellent impression that I got the first time. The rooms are currently on refurbishment, so the ones available are still "old-fashioned", but still at a very good level. We got an overview on how the renovated rooms will look like, and I have to stay they are very stylish. The view from the lounge is simply the best view in town, directly on the Bosphorus. Taking there breakfast in the morning, or an aperitif in the evening, simply make your day. Personnel is friendly, and cleaning is accurate. The internal restaurants are two: Monet, at the ground floor: don't think it is expensive! prices are the same of the open-air restaurants in Besiktas, but quality and service have no compare. The one at the mezzanine, Meza, is also very good. The fitness area is at a professional level.

Room Tip: of course rooms with a view on the Bosphorus are to be preferred, upon availability. You may want to ask for a room without a connecting door, it is more quiet.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Maria Luisa F
inigoarruti, Manager at Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2013

Dear Guest;

First of all I would like to thank you for having chosen the Conrad for your stay in Istanbul.

Thank you for taking the time out to post a review about our hotel, I am very pleased to hear that all our services were to your satisfaction, and please be assured that your positive comments have already been shared with all team members.

I look forward to welcome you back in not a too distant future to the Conrad Istanbul.

Regards,

Reviewed 27 June 2013

Located just a couple blocks up from the water and near the Bosphorus, this hotel was a great place for business (there for 10 days) that gave a 'western' enough feel to make one comfortable and safe. Only a 15 minute cab ride to the ancient city for site-seeing. Upper rooms have great views, but even if you don't have one of those, visit the rooftop bar/lounge for panoramic views of the city. The hotel's lobby restaurant offers a great breakfast buffet and a nice mix of local and western menu items for lunch and dinner. This would be my first choice upon returning to Istanbul.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to send your comments.

We are glad to see that you had a satisfactory experience in our hotel.

I have shared your comments with the team and this will motivate all of us to keep working in order to fulfil the expectations of our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you in the near future,

Sincerely
Iňigo Arruti

Reviewed 26 June 2013

The Conrad Istanbul is a beautiful hotel with fantastic views and a great staff. Access to the executive lounge enhanced our stay but meals at other venues at the hotel were excellent and a very good value. It was a wonderful experience and I would stay at the Conrad should I return to Istanbul.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
inigoarruti, Manager at Conrad Istanbul Bosphorus, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2013

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to hear that your stay as well as our service has met your expectations.

Thank you very much for taking the time to give your feedback.

We are looking forward to welcome you back at Conrad in the nearest future.

Reviewed 25 June 2013

We stayed at the Conrad Istanbul from June 23-25 2013. We had two rooms. One room for my parents and one room for myself, wife and two children aged 6 and 10. We booked a city view deluxe, the cheapest available. At check in the receptionist asked if we would like to upgrade to a suite for $150 per room per night and we said yes. Best decision on our Istanbul trip. What beautiful and huge suites we got. I do not know the exact square footage but I think it was 1000 sq foot for sure. Huge bedroom, huge living room, 2 and a half bathrooms, bamboo flooring , kitchenette and great views. Service was excellent, friendly, fast, no complaints. Great hotel. However the hotel is across the street from a Mosque that played loud call to prayer at 10:38pm to 10:45pm and again at around 3:30am and if that was not enough again at around 6am. The first night was especially bad because there was a religious celebration and the 10:38pm prayer calls lasted for more than 30 minutes. The second night the 10:38pm call was only about 7 minutes, not bad, ha ha.
Great hotel but they need way thicker windows for us people not used to calls for prayer.
I noticed they were renovating, which was very very quite and I hope they do install,thicker windows. I would definitely return but a suite,on the other side would be better. Our side was facing the entrance of the hotel. My parents suite was on the Bosphorus view and they did not complain about the calls to prayer.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the Mosque, the calls for prayer are over speakers and are very loud. They happen from 10:38 for about 7 minutes, again at 3:30 for about 5 minutes and last but not least around 6 am, which by then you might be used to it, lol.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank calinn_13

Dear Guest,

I would also like to thank you for your useful feedback. Please kindly be informed that we will address this matter with façade renovation.

Looking forward to welcome you back to Conrad

Reviewed 25 June 2013

The best view of the Bosphorus and the Ancient City. Very central and perfect location for business and leisure. Excellent service by skillful and smiling staff. Good and specious rooms. Wonderful breakfast buffet.

Room Tip: Sea view rooms or Executive floor recommended..
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for this candid feedback and for your custom.
I thank you once more for choosing the Conrad for your stays in Istanbul and remain at your disposal for any assistance you may require in the future.