The Ritz-Carlton, Istanbul
US$151
US$113
US$456
  • Breakfast included
DoubleTree by Hilton Istanbul Avcilar(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$59
Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$121
Travelocity
Neorion Hotel(Istanbul)
US$133
US$123
Agoda.com
1,416 results
All reviewsclub levelsoccer stadiumtaksim squarepartial viewdolmabahce palacefour seasonsoutdoor poolbosphorus viewlobby barluxurious hotelconcierge serviceturkeysteam roomturkish delightrooms are largefantastic hotelbuffet breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 December 2013

The hotel is amazing, Beautiful, Big room, Location is really nice near Tagssem Squire, Which you can walk to.... The big issue they have right now is the construction site in front of it and they are working at night !!!, every thing else is perfect.

Room Tip: wait until the construction finish !!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 December 2013

Just amazing, great views and a service that is just perfect, taking care of each single detail all the time, since you walk in this dreamland, perfect to indulge yourself for a few days and visit this mister ions city.

Room Tip: Do not miss the breakfast
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank george966
Reviewed 12 December 2013

I made a mistake and booked a room one day earlier than I was supposed to--my mistake, but I did ask the hotel to refund that night as a gesture of good faith, but only if they had plenty of inventory for the night that was mistakenly booked (if it was the last room and they held it for me, I understood I would need to be charged). I was rejected cold. That's it, we can't help you! The answer is No! I was a bit surprised. I spend over 100 nights a year in hotels and make constant last minute bookings, so mistakes like this are inevitable--I was expecting more from Ritz Carlton. Also felt pressured to pay tips--I'm not sure if this property is tip free or not, but this is always annoying. Won't be returning here. Back to Starwood I go.....

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 December 2013

The knock on the Ritz is "that it's out of the way." Although up the hill from the Ciragan Palace, it's location allows you spectacular views of the Golden Horn from nearly every room, and the peace and quiet away from all of the more popular tourist places. So frankly, I find it's location to be a great plus...and so is the staff, especially their concierges, and all of the amenities. The Ritz brand is one of quality, and this hotel certainly lives up to its reputation. A great hotel in one of the world's great cities.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cliff m
Reviewed 27 November 2013

I say this about the location knowing it's just up the hill from the stadium and the Ciragan Palace...still, having stayed at the Four Seasons Sultanhamet and Bosphorus where you're right in the thick of things, this Ritz feels a bit out of the way. That being said, staff are over-the-top accommodating, the breakfast buffet is decadent, and the rooms are spacious. Some friends flew in after a week of my being there for work and we had plenty of room for the weekend.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business