We were so glad we chose this hotel in Istanbul. Lovely spacious hotel with great spa for relaxing after a long day sightseeing. No need to drive anywhere as the tram stop is a one minute walk away and for 30p takes you right down to the famous Old Town and it's ancient gems. The Grand Bazzar is just five minutes away. Our room was modern, comfortable and spacious and breakast offered a great choice of food including honeycomb. The staff were knowledgeable and could not do enough to ensure we enjoyed our visit to the wonderful Istanbul.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover this elegant hotel located in the old part of Istanbul. The Eresin Topkapi hotel is situated in the Old Town, in Istanbul's European quarter. Thehistoric centre, the Gran Baazar and the Sütlüce conference centre are only 10 min by tram which stops right in front of the hotel. This hotel in the Barceló Premium category boasts spacious, light-filled rooms, a fantastic health and wellness centre (1,000 m²): the U-Spa, a conference centre with 12 meeting rooms and free Wi-Fi connection in all the rooms and common areas. There is also a fabulous culinary offer with themed menus in the Picasso Restaurant. The hotel also boasts its own Hammam (Turkish bath) to help you discover the traditions of this fascinating country. Enjoy the distinction and beauty of this marvellous hotel which makes every guest feel special, because your comfort is so important to us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Splitty, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Eresin Hotels Topkapi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Eresin Topkapi Hotel Istanbul
- Barcelo Hotel Istanbul
- Barcelo Hotel Eresin Topkapi