Stayed on 5th floor, we were 4 adults in 2 rooms. We booked B&B. The hotel staff were always helpful and courteous. Breakfast was plentiful, with a good variety that changed slightly each day. The rooms were clean and towels changed daily. Water pressure was excellent. Safe included with room. Spa was clean and pleasant. We ate in the hotel one night and the meal was excellent. The waiter very attentive. The only 3 areas of concern were 1) a lack of aircon - the building got very hot during the day and so our rooms became stuffy, and 2) the traffic noise outside due to it's location on Millet Street, 3) poor bar service - 2xbeers on separate nights included a fly in each and a "Macallan Whisky" that wasn't. These were not major problems and though we were offered a move to the back of the hotel (no view) we stayed put. After reading some very negative comments on Trip Advisor, I was apprehensive when booking this hotel. Just inside the old city walls, but well outside the centre, the remote location has its benefits. There are no mosques within earshot so our sleep was never disturbed by the call to prayers. And the tram stops outside the hotel so with regular service Sultanamet is only 10 minutes away. I have no real complaint at all about Barcelo Eresin and would happily stay there again if visiting Istanbul in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover this elegant hotel located in the old part of Istanbul. The Eresin Topkapi hotel is situated in the Old Town, in Istanbul's European quarter. Thehistoric centre, the Gran Baazar and the Sütlüce conference centre are only 10 min by tram which stops right in front of the hotel. This hotel in the Barceló Premium category boasts spacious, light-filled rooms, a fantastic health and wellness centre (1,000 m²): the U-Spa, a conference centre with 12 meeting rooms and free Wi-Fi connection in all the rooms and common areas. There is also a fabulous culinary offer with themed menus in the Picasso Restaurant. The hotel also boasts its own Hammam (Turkish bath) to help you discover the traditions of this fascinating country. Enjoy the distinction and beauty of this marvellous hotel which makes every guest feel special, because your comfort is so important to us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Eresin Hotels Topkapi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barcelo Eresin Topkapi Hotel Istanbul
- Barcelo Hotel Istanbul
- Barcelo Hotel Eresin Topkapi