GLK PREMIER Acropol Suites & Spa
  • Room Service
Milion Hotel(Istanbul)
  • Room Service
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfamily suitehagia sophiablue mosqueold townexecutive suitefront desk managerwithin walking distancethe hotel stafftop floorturkish bathexcellent locationboutique hotelperfect servicemarmara seasultanahmet squarerooms were very cleanmajor attractions
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 July 2011

A fabulous boutique hotel with friendly and efficient staff for whom nothing is too much trouble.

Our initial room wasn't what we wanted. However they changed it immediately. The hotel is spotlessly clean and well run. Before you know it you feel like one of the family. We are sorry to leave and would recommend anyone thinking of a few days in Istanbul to stay here.

• Stayed: July 2011
acropol_suites, Manager at GLK PREMIER Acropol Suites & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2013

Dear Guest, We thank you very much for your kind feedback that you have shared in Tripadvisor. We are delighted to receive your positive comments.Your satisfaction is very important for us. The team of the hotel will always try to do their best for our precious guests.
We hope to see you again in our hotel
Kind regards

Reviewed 14 June 2011

I honestly cannot believe my luck. At the last minute before departing on my trip to Istanbul I learned that the hotel I booked was right next to active train tracks and very noisy. I immediately did a quick search and found this under-reviewed, Best Western boutique hotel in the Sultanahmet.

Before I continue with the review I want to mention that American consumers should not be put off by the average hotel brand of Best Western we envision here in the US. I have stayed at 4 Best Western properties in Europe and they all exceeded US equalivant standards. What this means is that there are great Best Western hotel values available in European travel - just a tip from an experienced traveler. Now the review of the Acropol.

This hotel was completely renovated about 4 or 5 months ago and it shows. The small lobby, dining area, Turkish bath/Spa/Gym, and particularly the rooms all sparkle with newness. Really, really nice. We were upgraded, no charge, to top floor, first class rooms with balconies and views of the Blue Mosque and Hogie Sophia - Oh my! The mattresses and linens were new and very comfortable. I could go on and on about the rooms.

The breakfast was extensive and quite delicious. You eat while sitting outside enjoying the morning and watching the street come alive. The location of the property is beyond compare. It is located on a very, very happening ave. with many street cafes, restaurants and local bars. In fact the hotel is located across the street from the #1 rated TA restaurant in Istanbul. I walked and saw many places in the Sultanahment, which is the distict you want to be located in as a tourist, and the street where this hotel is located is absolutely the nicest and most active. Perfect!

The staff was very, very friendly and quite helpful but could use a little more seasoning regarding the typical needs of tourists in Istanbul (eg - where is the roodtop bar with the nicest view of the city, things like that). We met the owner and current President of the Turkey boutique hotel owners association. He was a very charming, helpful man concerned about our comfort and enjoyment during our stay in Istanbul. Classy guy.

OK, Ok I'll stop gushing all these wonderful words of praise and just say that if you plan a trip to Istanbul in the near future this is where you want to stay. Hurry before all the great reviews starting coming through on TA and it becomes hard to get a reservation. Enjoy!

Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
10  Thank socal7654
acropol_suites, Manager at GLK PREMIER Acropol Suites & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2011

Dear Our Guest,
First of all we thank you for sending your nice review about your recent stay in our hotel.
We are very happy to see that you enjoyed and satisfied the service.
It's a pleasure for us to do everything possible to create an enjoyable stay for each of our guests.We hope to see you again.
If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us

Reviewed 8 June 2011

I stayed in this hotel for week while me and my family were visiting Istanbul for a week. They had a great service and the staff were very helpful. The rooms were really clean. Eventhough, I'm very picky, I was very comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank elmiraj
acropol_suites, Manager at GLK PREMIER Acropol Suites & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2011

Dear our guest, We would like to thank you for taking time to write a review. We are so happy to see that we exceed your expectations.We hope to see you again in our hotel.
If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact with us

Reviewed 6 June 2011

Came here in June 2011 and I would definitely recommend this hotel to travelers, especially after renovation the hotel lived up to my expectations.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank SSKhursheed

Dear Our Guest,
We thank you for your review, It is our plesure to see you happy end of your recent stay in our hotel. We hope to see you again. If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact with us.

Reviewed 18 May 2011

Thıs hotel refurbıshment was just fınıshed and has been wonderfully restored. Room numbers have been reduced to accommodate some beautıque deluxe suıtes. Though I was stayıng ın a standard deluxe, rooms have bath wıth shower plus double walk-ın showers, marble bathrooms amazıng!! You could not get better at Pera Palace hotel.
The staff are extremely well traıned, helpful, courteous and knowledgeabe of all your sıghtseeıng needs. The standard of food ıs as good as any 5 star ın Europe or beyond!
I would thoroughly recommend you stay here ıf you are comıng to Istanbul, I have never stayed ın a Best Western hotel thıs good. It ıs also ın a lovely quaınt street all the maın sıghts are wıthın walkıng dıstance.
I would also recommend you book early because I belıeve on completıon of refurb dıscounts are beıng offerred on normal prıce.

Room Tip: Book quıckly and ask for sea vıew room ıf possıble
  • Stayed: May 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank pedwards49
acropol_suites, Manager at GLK PREMIER Acropol Suites & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2011

Dear our guest, Let me start by thanking you for sending your review regarding your recent stay at our property.It is pleasure to see that you enjoyed and satisfied your stay. We hope to see you again. If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact with us