Firtsly, must stress that the 4 is purely matched against the price we paid. Pay attention to ebookers, they rip off, we checked again our next trip to London and ebookers was out of line big time there, too. Kicking ourselves for choising ebookers!
This hotel has a great location, old town is a must for a short stay, since all the must sights are there - frankly, Istanbul is a big city (20 mil give and take), and you need to consider distances and travel.
The best asset f this hotel is the staff - they are great, committed and very friendly, and that is a lot. The management is doing a great job, too.
Rooms are clean and brand new. While the hotel rooms are pretty quiet, the street is very lively and busy on certain nights, so you might as well stay up late and enjoy the fun outside!
Didn't have time to experience the spa or restaurants, breakfast is pretty basic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully renovated historical mansion, this luxury hotel comprises a total of 22 Suites spread over 5 floors and located in the centre of Sultanahmet facing the Marmara Sea, Hagia Sophia, and Blue Mosque. 24-hour reception desk, concierge,currency exchange facility, laundry services and lift. There is also an air-conditioned a la carte restaurant, conference room. Complimentary Internet access (WLAN) as well as Health Club, Fitness Center, Turkish Hamam, Steam Room, Sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your GLK PREMIER Acropol Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Acropol Suites And Spa
- Best Western Premier Acropol Hotel Istanbul
- Best Western Istanbul
- Istanbul Best Western