Stayed five nights and couldn't have been happier. Nicely furnished/decorated (junior suite) room with the usual amenities. Our adult daughter was with us so things got a little tight but it's a historic building, in a central location, so we expected that. Very nice Turkish breakfast with an anxious-to-help staff. Off-season is a great time to visit amazing Istanbul. We will definitely return to the Acropol if the opportunity arises.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully renovated historical mansion, this luxury hotel comprises a total of 22 Suites spread over 5 floors and located in the centre of Sultanahmet facing the Marmara Sea, Hagia Sophia, and Blue Mosque. 24-hour reception desk, concierge,currency exchange facility, laundry services and lift. There is also an air-conditioned a la carte restaurant, conference room. Complimentary Internet access (WLAN) as well as Health Club, Fitness Center, Turkish Hamam, Steam Room, Sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Ebookers, Expedia, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your GLK PREMIER Acropol Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Acropol Suites And Spa
- Best Western Premier Acropol Hotel Istanbul
- Best Western Istanbul
- Istanbul Best Western