Lovely hotel. The location was perfect and we had a 4th floor room with a balcony from which we could see the Aya Sophia and the Blue Mosque. Amazing. Rooms were clean and comfortable and had everything you could need. The staff were so freindly and helpful and flexible, they really helped make our trip. Breakfast is buffet style and all that you need. We used the spa facilities and had a fabulous massage. Lower rooms maybe a bit noisy - ask for one of the 4th or 5th floor. Lovely seating area outside on cobbled and lively street, for drinks, dinner or breakfast. Incredible location for seeing the sites of Sultanamet. The street the hotel was on has many good restaurants and bars and was fun, clean, lively and very pretty. Transfers from teh airport to hotel and back at E30 were worth every penny. I would highly recommend the hotel, the staff and the location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully renovated historical mansion, this luxury hotel comprises a total of 22 Suites spread over 5 floors and located in the centre of Sultanahmet facing the Marmara Sea, Hagia Sophia, and Blue Mosque. 24-hour reception desk, concierge,currency exchange facility, laundry services and lift. There is also an air-conditioned a la carte restaurant, conference room. Complimentary Internet access (WLAN) as well as Health Club, Fitness Center, Turkish Hamam, Steam Room, Sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your GLK PREMIER Acropol Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Acropol Hotel Istanbul
- Best Western Premier Acropol Suites And Spa
- Best Western Istanbul
- Istanbul Best Western