Istanbul is a very historic city filled with mosques and museums. The Acropol Suites is in the middle of it all. This cozy hotel is within walking distance to the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, and the Topkapi Palace.The Breakfast is a great all-you can eat blend of English and Turkish food. I brought with me 9 family members and this hotel was extremely accommodating to all of them. The staff were some of the nicest people I've seen working a hotel, and would always try to accommodate us. We were there when the world cup was taking place, and it was great to sit outside eating at their cafe and watch the streets of Istanbul react to the games. This hotel is a much better deal than the Four Seasons, which way more expensive and in a much worse location. Defiantly stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully renovated historical mansion, this luxury hotel comprises a total of 22 Suites spread over 5 floors and located in the centre of Sultanahmet facing the Marmara Sea, Hagia Sophia, and Blue Mosque. 24-hour reception desk, concierge,currency exchange facility, laundry services and lift. There is also an air-conditioned a la carte restaurant, conference room. Complimentary Internet access (WLAN) as well as Health Club, Fitness Center, Turkish Hamam, Steam Room, Sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your GLK PREMIER Acropol Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Acropol Suites And Spa
- Best Western Premier Acropol Hotel Istanbul
- Best Western Istanbul
- Istanbul Best Western