We loved staying at Acropol Suites in Istanbul. Fantastic location and a friendly, helpful staff. The hotel is clean and family-friendly. We will stay there again!! Easy and comfortable. Family suites are perfect for 3-4 people but are maybe too small for a larger family. Also, the street noise is significant. Ask for a room on a higher floor and/or with the least street noise. Combined with jet lag after flying from the States, it was hard to fall asleep until things quieted down outisde - around 2:00AM. That was our only issue. Otherwise, great choice. Good value for the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fully renovated historical mansion, this luxury hotel comprises a total of 22 Suites spread over 5 floors and located in the centre of Sultanahmet facing the Marmara Sea, Hagia Sophia, and Blue Mosque. 24-hour reception desk, concierge,currency exchange facility, laundry services and lift. There is also an air-conditioned a la carte restaurant, conference room. Complimentary Internet access (WLAN) as well as Health Club, Fitness Center, Turkish Hamam, Steam Room, Sauna. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your GLK PREMIER Acropol Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Premier Acropol Hotel Istanbul
- Best Western Premier Acropol Suites And Spa
- Best Western Istanbul
- Istanbul Best Western