I would definitely recommend this hotel for a number of reasons.
1. The rate is very fair for Istanbul.
2. The rooms are simple and clean and there is reliable heating.
3. The hotel is on a side street which makes it a quiet spot to sleep at night.
4. This is a great location for single women as there are no creepy men on the streets trying to hit on women and there are a number of excellent restaurants withing 25m of the hotel.
5. At a slow walk the hotel is 8 minutes from the Hippodrome and well positioned to explore Sultanamet.
And finally, the management and staff are wonderfully helpful and also, don't forget that breakfast is delicious and served on the top floor or rooftop.
We would definitely return to the Artefes Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Artefes Hotel is located on walking distance of such historical and major city sights as St. Sophia (Aya Sophia/Hagia Sophia), The Blue (Sultanahmet) Mosque, The Cistern Basilica (Yerebatan Cistern), Topkapi Palace, The Grand Bazaar (Kapalicarsi) and Spice bazaar) Misir Carsisi. Old City and its palaces divide the historical peninsula down the middle and lead guests directly from the hotel into the heart of Sultanahmet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, LateRooms, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Artefes Hotel Istanbul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Istanbul Artefes Hotel