Pera Palace Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$245
US$224
US$431
US$416
Hotel Sultania(Istanbul)
US$150
  • Breakfast included
Crowne Plaza Istanbul - Oryapark(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$91
Diva's Hotel(Istanbul)
US$49
US$40
Hotels.com
Vault Karakoy, The House Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$163
US$139
  • Restaurant
Elite World Business(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$75
Agoda.com
Hotel Amira Istanbul(Istanbul)
US$823
TripAdvisor
1,223 results
All reviewsagatha christieorient expressorient bargolden hornhistorical hotelagatha restaurantgreta garboernest hemingwaymodern turkeyoriginal elevatorluxury hotelturn down servicemarble bathroompublic areasbeyoglu districtsmall balconypierre loti
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Well,I love places that tell a story and here they have a story, a real one,too- about how Agatha Cristie wrote "Orient express"/in room 101 by the way/
It's like traveling back in time.
And the waiters amazed me.In our group we had this person who is really...well you don't want to have a client like this...And he says he wants to dine on the big table which is in the middle of the hall and has all kind of decoration on it, like precious old things- a globe, atlases, magnifying glasses.And the waiter just smiles and says; If it pleases you.They cleaned the table for seconds and we had an exceptional evening.Service is a perfect 10!!!
Also the salad with spinach and strawberries:)

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank VanesaPlovdiv
PinarKartalTimer, General Manager at Pera Palace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2014

Dear Guest,
I am so glad to have read that you enjoyed your recent stay with us at Pera Palace Hotel Jumeirah. Allow me to thank you both for your time and for this in depth review of our property. It is truly encouraging to know that our efforts to bring about constant improvements in our services and facilities creates a positive experience for our guests. I will be sure to pass on your comments to the team, they will be very appreciative. I hope that I will be able to meet you in person at your next visit to Pera Palace Hotel Jumeirah.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 17 August 2014

I stayed at Pera Palace Hotel with a friend and although we spent only 2 nights there I dare say that everything was perfect! The staff was extremely kind and helpful, the interior design of the hotel is unique, the location-more than convenient! If you go to Istanbul you should definitely give it a try!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Orlina D

Dear Guest ,

We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for posting a review on Trip Advisor with regards to your recent stay at Pera Palace Hotel Jumeirah.

I am very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay and acknowledge so many positive elements, and that you would choose to stay with us again. Your kind comments are highly appreciated.

Thank you once again, for your comments and for your support, and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Pera Place Hotel Jumeirah in the near future.

Reviewed 15 August 2014

We stayed here in May of this year. The room was small but exquisite. The bedding is luxurious and so comfortable. The shower was a little odd-there was a glassed window over the tub that looked out into the bedroom and you had to "jump up" into the beautiful claw footed tub which was quite narrow so hard to stand in for a shower. If you need more privacy in the bathroom area, you won't have it. We didn't get too dirty since the weather was picture perfect and cool- so the shower was not much of an issue. Beautiful pink tea room- don't miss a walk through and the salon is so plush and elegant- stunning environment. Lovely bar and outdoor bar area. Convenient to modern shopping area and lots of small restaurants that were easy to get into last minute. The major tourist attractions are not too far away -- across the water. From an historic standpoint, this is worth a stay. We loved it, especially to be here our first night in Istanbul. the breakfast will blow you away. We were in complete awe. We dined in the restaurant one night- pricey but it was delicious- everyone was also extremely kind and helpful. Turkey is a fabulous place to visit.

Room Tip: our room was on the street side but there did not seem to be significant street noises.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Frank P

Dear Guest ,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor.

I was delighted to read that you had an enjoyable stay with Pera Palace Hotel Jumeirah , and that you were pleased with the service and facilities as well as your breakfast experience. I am glad to hear that you found our hotel’s strategic location convenient.

I appreciate you recommending Pera Palace Hotel Jumeirah and I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 13 August 2014

This was a beautiful hotel with wonderful amenities (indoor pool, fantastic spa, great location). The staff was extremely helpful, kind, and efficient The restaurant was excellent (but expensive). I would definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alexis C

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to post a review following your recent stay at Pera Palace Hotel Jumeirah, the pearl of Istanbul.
We very much appreciate your positive feedback regarding all our facilities and I would also like to thank you sincerely for your kind words regarding our colleagues.
We do hope that we can welcome you back again soon.
Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 13 August 2014

A well presented and restored period Palace in all its glory. Easily accessible, very close to Taksim Square, and other amenities. Inside the rooms are very spacious and the service is excellent. We enjoyed the pool and spa facilities. I guess the only thing missing was an outside pool. Otherwise a fantastic place to stay while in Istanbul.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family