“I won't choose this hotel anymore”
Review of Adela Hotel

Adela Hotel
Ranked #1,055 of 1,175 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 2 March 2012

11 working days..outside is an orrible cube, inside is quite old; the room maybe is the most beautiful part of the hotel, confortable but it has old fixtures.
The gym is a fake and the breakfast is the worst I have ever seen.
bathfoam is terrible...the prices are too high; basic room € 190 and big suite € 350 (is not a joke)

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank davide s

Reviewed 7 February 2012

The only reason my brother and I stayed at this hotel is because of its proximity to the Echomar hospital, where my brother was a patient.

100 Euros was way out of our budget, but we had to go for it. The room had no clock, no coffee or tea, and you had to pay for water (often included in Turkey because you cannot drink the tap water). The wi-fi connection was poor - I could hardly load pages to find our next hotel! They did grand us an extended check-out time, but they called the room to make sure we were leaving. I found that rude. Also, the walls were not at all soundproof. If you do choose to stay here, you should hope that your neighbors are not feeling amorous.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank GKM17
Reviewed 20 November 2011

Missed flight in Istanbul and got this recommended by car rental company. Included shuttle. Cash paid up front-were desperate!
Jackhammer in room next door, bathroom filthy, shower/tub didn't work, heat on and broken, need earplugs for traffic noise. Stay away!

• Stayed: November 2011
4  Thank Vasdoc
Reviewed 3 October 2011

Good hotel. Breakfast was good and service also. Hotel has also very good massage clinic and Turkish bath.
Only minus is that nothing to do is really near the hotel.

• Stayed: October 2011
4  Thank matkaman
Reviewed 30 June 2011

hotel could do with refurbishment yes, its not 4 star yes, food average staff pleasant enough and over priced, but I would stay here again.

Room Tip: get a room at the back or bring ear protectors
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank andrew110
Reviewed 9 June 2011

I wouldn't recommend this hotel to my worst enemy!. you have your own transport or get a taxi. The meals in the hotel dining area were not nice and dinner was hugely overpriced. The rooms are in definite need of refurbishment and if you wan't my advice - do not go there. TV dosnt work also the sttaff are good but the receptionist very bad they dont laugh
I tray to get help from receptionist but they cant help me .
we try to see manager of the hotel but we cant find him .
bad breakfast its not fresh I hate this hotel .

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends
8  Thank angellights2008
Reviewed 9 November 2010

This is by far the worst hotel I have ever stayed. I would rather sleep in the car. Rooms were extremely dirty, staff is very rude, there were mould in the bathroom everywhere and it was even coming out of shower.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Landery
Also consider these accommodations in or near Istanbul
Blue World Hotel
#2 of 2 in Kumburgaz
Mercia Hotels & Resort
Mercia Hotels & Resort
#2 of 10 in Buyukcekmece

Been to Adela Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Adela Hotel

Address: Londra Asfalti No. 38 | Sirinevler, Istanbul 34510, Turkey
Region: Turkey > Istanbul
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Suites
Ranked #1,055 of 1,175 Hotels in Istanbul
Price Range: £30 - £46 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:4 star — Adela Hotel 4*
ADELA HOTEL is located close to the Ataturk International Airport-3km, CNR International Fair and Congress-3 km, TUYAP Fair Convention and Congress Center-15km. We offer 1 Presidental Suit Room, 3 Suite Rooms, 16 Deluxe Rooms, 28 Standart Plus Rooms,152 Standart Rooms totally 200 rooms all specialy designed for the comfort of our guests. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Adela Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.