1,619 results
All reviews olive restaurant rooftop restaurant hagia sophia breakfast team blue mosque old town grand bazaar guest relations walking distance top floor turkey breakfast was excellent amazing hotel turkish bath tram stop rooms are small hotel location
Reviewed 11 October 2017

It is such a nice place to spend your holidays! It is located near by the city center. I would definitely recommend it because of the stuff and the breakfast. Everyone was so polite and helpful and I really enjoyed my stay!! Also rooms are so clean and comfortable! I will stay there again for sure!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Yasmak Hotels T, Genel Müdür at Yasmak Sultan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Dear Danai S,

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and had a great time. Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime you want to make a return trip to Istanbul.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 8 October 2017

I booked for my parents the accommodation there, and guess what? they were really happy with their stay and found the staff there really helpful and doing all they can to make their stay there pleasant and enjoyable, from the hospitable reception upon arrival to the caring restaurant personnel till the end of the stay and attention to details and customizing their services to their references as possible.

I would highly recommend for anyone to stay there and enjoy the great location, high standards of service and feeling pampered by the staff.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Yasmak Hotels T, General Manager at Yasmak Sultan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Dear Omar G,

Thank you very much for your valuable review here about our hotel. It is a great pleasure to read that your family enjoyed staying in our hotel and went home with memorable moments from Istanbul. We will be sharing these great comments with our team as your feedback is very important to us and our guest satisfaction is our main priority.

We would love to welcome you back here again on your upcoming trips.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Great location and pleasant hospitality,,
Friendly service and nice breakfast, I recommend and hope to visit agin in future,, receptionists were very helpful and offered me Airport shuttle at checkout day,, thanks yasmak sultan hotel for every thing I

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Our Precious Guest,

Thank you for taking the time and writing such a nice review about our hotel. We are happy to hear that we could fit your all expectations. It would be an honour to host you again. Please just contact us anytime you want to come back to the city.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 7 October 2017 via mobile

The staff are polite and friendly. The hotel is clean, rooms are nicely decorated although small and some furniture showing signs of wear. The breakfast buffet was pretty much as you'd expect it to be with a range of food items and drinks. The view from the terrace restaurant is delightful especially when the sun's out. The gym and spa area and services are decent. The location is great, surrounded by restaurants and shops, and within walking distance of all the main attractions.
What I liked especially was the service received at reception: check-in and check- out was a smooth process, they were approachable and provided good information on ' touristy- issues'!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends

Dear Niissaa,

Thank you for choosing Hotel Yaşmak Sultan and for taking the time to write your review. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed everything during your stay and also thank you for sharing your valuable opinion about our staff and services.
We would love to welcome you back here again on your upcoming trips.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

My stay at this hotel was one of the best. The location of the hotel was very convenient and the service was amazing! The rooms were very tidy and cozy. I had a great time here. Totally recommend Yasmak Sultan Hotel :)

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends

Dear hyorinam,

I am thrilled to read that you had a pleasant stay with us; we aim to make our guests feel truly welcome and comfortable throughout their time with us and so I am delighted to learn that this was noticed and that you liked your room and the facilities.

Warmest Regards,