Madison Hotel
US$149
US$116
US$120
  • Breakfast included
Istanbul Golden City Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$64
US$314
US$152
  • Restaurant
DoubleTree by Hilton Istanbul Avcilar(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$62
Hotel Sultania(Istanbul)
US$135
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 April 2012

the hotel itself was beautiful, breakfast was decent. however, the area was tricky getting into the tourist spots and to eat out at night you needed to head back to the center should have stayed in the center. staff barley spoke english and very useless with where to eat.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank LisaSam_12
Reviewed 6 January 2012

The hotel is perfectly located, close to the Metro and Istiklal Cad. The room was cozy, with sat tv, all bathing supplies, a mini bar. I really liked two or three things:
-They charged my card an extra night. Before I checked my card statement they contacted me and apologized, returning the money.
-I forgot my iphone charger, when I asked for the shipping cost they offered to send it to me FREE of charge.
-The head of staff during breakfast was actually working as hard as the staff. Served us tea, fixed the tables. A perfect professional enjoying his job.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank moloch82
Reviewed 20 September 2011

All in all I was impressed with the hotel. The location is perfect right in the middle of taksim it is also 5 mts walk from istiklal street which has all the restaurants and shopping centers. The breakfast was good..not a wide range of food but it was good. Staff were extremely friendly and helpful with our tours. We ended up taking tours which the hotel helped us book in a daily basis. Much recommended if its your first time in Istanbul. The only issue which needs upgrading is the cleaning service. Our rooms were only tidied neveractully cleaned..bathrooms were not properly cleaned and bedsheets were not regularly changed. The size for triple room was comfortable. I feel the price was too expensive for the service but I enjoyed my stay since we were outside of the hotel most of the day. Also, don't expect to see any view!

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2011

i used to stay in madison hotel at my istanbul visits. The rooms had been beautifully renewed. the best point is the location. it's just 5 min.walk away to taksim square. it's nice being so close after all those istiklal entertainments.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank urbanbug
Reviewed 13 March 2011

Quite, good and spacious rooms (modern furniture bedrooms and clean bathrooms), nice service and good attention from english speaker staffs. Close to good restaurants, 5' walk distance from Taksim square and 7' from the best night atraction, Istiklal Cadesi ("pedestrian never-sleep street"). Free internet, eventhought the connection and the speed are not so good. Good (not wonderful) breakfast included. Reasonable sauna and swimming pool available.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple