Feronya Hotel
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$61
  • Breakfast included
Regie Ottoman Istanbul(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$141
  • Breakfast included
Dersaadet Hotel Istanbul(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$121
  • Restaurant
US$536
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$148
Hotel Amira Istanbul(Istanbul)
US$840
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstaksim squareprovided dailymetro stationfree internethotel staffclean roomstaxim
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 December 2013

I have stayed there during my three visits to Istanbul & I have to say that this is a very nice hotel, perfect location almost near everything even the airport shuttle bus station. Nice & simple breakfast with a great view. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nermeen N
Reviewed 21 November 2013 via mobile

Like many of the prev reviews location is perhaps the only positive.
Even on that count there seem to be many other better hotels in the vicinity.
Definitely not the four star it claims to be.
Staff polite but not good in English.
Rooms crampy and stuffy.
Breakfast monotonous, but the sea gulls outside the glass panes on thw top floor restaurant are a good distraction!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Excellent in all
I recomend it for all
I stayed for 5 nights there excellent location, staff and food you take more than what you paid very good service and team
Very clean rooms and smilly face all over the place

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed 8 June 2013

My overall stay was pleasant and no odd things happened to me. I stayed there for business, so I didn't pay for it. However, if I am in Istanbul only for sightseeing/vacation, with the same price I could stay in/near the Old Town, not near Taksim Sqare. The location was convenient, just a few minutes walk to Taksim square, Metro, and Istiklal Avenue. The breakfast was good with good choices - most dishes/items stay the same except one dish changes everyday. The staff was friendly. My room was pretty clean (I was on the 7th floor). So no complains.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank btf009
Reviewed 5 June 2013

We had a triple room, the room had old dirt in small areas and the restroom odor was bad. We had to change our room to another acceptable one. Cleanliness needs to be improved a lot. Staff was a little bit rude. The only positive thing is the location of the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2013