This hotel is right next to the Top Kapi palace, with exceptional views of Aya Sofya, the Blue Mosque, and the Bosphorus. A beautifully renovated Ottoman building with clean, comfortable, quiet rooms furnished simply and attractively, it has a rooftop restaurant with unbeatable food at reasonable prices. Air conditioning and well-equipped en suite bathrooms combined with unusually good mattresses and linens ensure a comfortable stay. Family-owned and -operated means the staff is exceptionally helpful and kind, even by Turkish standards! Extra services such as travel assistance, ticket-bookings, and advice are readily available. This is the best hotel I've ever experienced in Istanbul, after years of visiting the city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Valide Sultan Konagi is proud to serve those guests who prize the unique ambience and charm of a bygone age - as well as comfort, care and convenience – rather than the impersonal, homogenized facilities promoted by the global tourism industry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Valide Sultan Konagi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valide Sultan Konagi Istanbul
- Valide Sultan Konagi Hotel Istanbul