My friend and I stayed at this charming hotel in June. The location is amazing. The Topkapi Palace was right in front of the hotel. Every morning we had breakfast at its rooftop restaurant with the panoramic view of the Istanbul. The room is clean and the bed is one of the most comfortable I have slept on compared to the other hotels in this price range. The best of all, the service and its staffs were exceptional helpful. Its front desk manger, Serkan, helped us with all the questions we have and made some great recommendation that made our rest of Turkey trip a breeze and blast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Valide Sultan Konagi is proud to serve those guests who prize the unique ambience and charm of a bygone age - as well as comfort, care and convenience – rather than the impersonal, homogenized facilities promoted by the global tourism industry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Valide Sultan Konagi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valide Sultan Konagi Istanbul
- Valide Sultan Konagi Hotel Istanbul