This hotel is across the street from the Topkapi Palace and just behind Hagia Sophia. It is also a very short distance from the Blue Mosque. The hotel has wonderful staff and the staff at the front desk spoke excellent English. The rooms are comfortable and vary a little in quality (we have stayed there 4 times). The rooms are clean and the air conditioning works well. Breakfast is included and is located on the top floor. The views are wonderful. It is a terrific place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Valide Sultan Konagi is proud to serve those guests who prize the unique ambience and charm of a bygone age - as well as comfort, care and convenience – rather than the impersonal, homogenized facilities promoted by the global tourism industry. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Valide Sultan Konagi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valide Sultan Konagi Istanbul
- Valide Sultan Konagi Hotel Istanbul