Hotel Villa Zurich
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$292
US$214
  • Restaurant
Eresin Hotels Topkapi(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$72
  • Pool
Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$123
Agoda.com
US$192
  • Breakfast included
Armada Istanbul Old City Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$138
  • Breakfast included
WOW Airport Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$72
Istanbul Golden City Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$146
Travelocity
Diva's Hotel(Istanbul)
US$49
US$41
All reviewsfish restauranttop floorgolden horneating breakfastbreakfast roomrooms are clean and comfortablesmall hotelvisiting istanbulhagia sophiacihangirtaksimneighborhoodbosphorusdistrictroofcons
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 August 2013

A nice place with the most beautiful view for a nice breakfast. Rooms are clean and not noisy at night, staff is very helpful and nice, location is awesome. Free wi-fi. Close to Taksim and easy to get to, I would definitely return.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
AkturkGroup, Ön Büro Müdürü at Hotel Villa Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Thank you for the incredible review about hotel.We are so appreciative about it and was pleasant to know them all from hotel guest...

Reviewed 16 July 2013

The hotel is within easy walking distance of Taksim and the historical centre. Admire great views from the private balcony of your guest room. Clean rooms, kind and friendly staff makes your staying unforgettable. Choose unique dinning options. I highly recommend Hotel Villa Zurich for a pleasant and feeling like home staying.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Christina K
AkturkGroup, Genel Müdür at Hotel Villa Zurich, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2016

Reviewed 13 July 2013

I stayed twice at the Villa Zurich hotel. I like it specially for it's location, just about 10 mns walk from Taksim square and as well pretty close from Istiklal street, Nevizade and most interest sights in Beyoglu-Taksim area. The hotel staff is really nice and helpfull and hotel counts with a great rooftop terrace with excellent views to the Bosphorus. Before I booked this hotel for first time I read some negative reviews but after my second stay I must admit that they're not true at all, specially that you are asked for marriage papers and you can't stay in as a couple...that's absolutely false! They have very good prices in comparison with other hotels in this area. I'd highly recommend this hotel to all travellers!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 13 July 2013

it is a very nice hotel , friendly people ....very clean . The food was excellent . For sure I will stay at this hotel again and again and again . It is very close to the historical center , grand bazar , spicy bazar .... I like it so much . Do not hesitate to visit it .

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank olympia k

Reviewed 1 July 2013

This hotel is asking for marriage papers for Turkish citizicens. That means everyone who is not married can't stay as a couple there! Boycott this kind of attitude! This kind of attitude shouldn't be tolerlated no where!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
8  Thank fatma L

Dear Guests,
We are sincerely sorry for your bad experience while staying in our hotel. We wish you’ve never lived through these inconveniences.
I would like to inform you about renovations of our hotel, our team and our service quality, So we want to do our best for getting your happiness.
Villa Zurich Hotel is trying to do its best to satisfy all of our customers, provide them maximum attention during the stay.
It would be nice if we had a chance to welcome you again in our hotels and present you the all that comfort, warmth and beauty of Villa Zurich Hotel which so many of our customers love us for.
With My Best Wishes