My daughter and I spent 4 nights. The first great surprise was the view from the room: a panorama of the Blue Mosque and Haya Sofya. The room itself was not very large, but beautifully decorated and comfortable. Housekeeping was perfect, good quality supplies, timely service. Great choice of breakfast items, all excellent apart for the orange juice, more like a lemonade. Location just off Divanyolu avenue and the tramway, but just far enough to avoid the noise. Helpful staff (Hi to Tina!). We will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Horn Sultanahmet Hotel is a 7 floor modern building with a large lobby area and garden. Located in the heart of historical peninsula Golden Horn Sultanahmet represent the traditional Turkish hospitality melted with comfort and pleasure. Golden Horn Sultanahmet takes its name from the unique place of the Bosphorus; Golden Horn. The Halic (Golden Horn), Bosphorus and Marmara Sea where Istanbul is feeling proud of being Istanbul now and before. Has gradually spread out to the fırther distances from the same historical peninsula, with echoing songs through the history. We invite to Sultanahmet put the crown of Istanbul on. The song will lead the way for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotel.de, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, HRS, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Deluxe Golden Horn Sultanahmet Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Horn Sultanahmet Istanbul
- Hotel Golden Horn Sultanahmet