The Hotel is perfectly located in the old city center. Grand Bazaar, Sultanahmet Mosque, Hagia Sophia and more touristic attractions are a few minutes walk away. Also, the tram station is 100m away from the hotel, which connects you to the city transportation system.
The hotel is very clean. The rooms are big enough and the prices are well balanced. It felt like a great bargain!
The hotel staff was amazing. They were kind and very friendly, Special thanks to Tina, the lovely lady helped us all the time, also gave us information about the city (i.e. what to do, where to go, where to eat etc.).
I would stay in the Hotel Golden Horn Sultanahmet again and would highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Horn Sultanahmet Hotel is a 7 floor modern building with a large lobby area and garden. Located in the heart of historical peninsula Golden Horn Sultanahmet represent the traditional Turkish hospitality melted with comfort and pleasure. Golden Horn Sultanahmet takes its name from the unique place of the Bosphorus; Golden Horn. The Halic (Golden Horn), Bosphorus and Marmara Sea where Istanbul is feeling proud of being Istanbul now and before. Has gradually spread out to the fırther distances from the same historical peninsula, with echoing songs through the history. We invite to Sultanahmet put the crown of Istanbul on. The song will lead the way for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Agoda, Prestigia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Deluxe Golden Horn Sultanahmet Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Horn Sultanahmet Istanbul
- Hotel Golden Horn Sultanahmet