We wanted the complete Turkish experience which we experienced at the Golden Horn - the decorations & food were very Turkish. Location is great - the view from our very elaborately decorated rooms was the best part - The Blue Mosque. Aya Sophia & the Bosphorus right out our window. Tram 5 min walk as well. Hotel very clean & on the most part friendly. We had a conflict over the fresh orange served at breakfast. This is definitely NOT part of your paid for breakfast. Be aware - 10 TL extra will be added to your bill! We really enjoyed our 2 short ferry trips to Asia - people much more friendly & laid back there - not trying to hassle you to death to sell their wares. Thank you to Tina for all your help & diplomacy. Sherren & Keith, BC, Canada
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Horn Sultanahmet Hotel is a 7 floor modern building with a large lobby area and garden. Located in the heart of historical peninsula Golden Horn Sultanahmet represent the traditional Turkish hospitality melted with comfort and pleasure. Golden Horn Sultanahmet takes its name from the unique place of the Bosphorus; Golden Horn. The Halic (Golden Horn), Bosphorus and Marmara Sea where Istanbul is feeling proud of being Istanbul now and before. Has gradually spread out to the fırther distances from the same historical peninsula, with echoing songs through the history. We invite to Sultanahmet put the crown of Istanbul on. The song will lead the way for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Deluxe Golden Horn Sultanahmet Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Horn Sultanahmet Istanbul
- Hotel Golden Horn Sultanahmet