Don't believe the pictures! The room was very small and cramped.
Poor quality room! Definitely not 4*
Air con noisy and didn't work on a low setting. TV was broken, telephone handset broken!
Bathroom dark and smelly.
We had booked a double room and We had requested a cot. although said they would have one available, they didn't. They insisted that they were fully booked and so we had to push our beds together in the twin room for the 3 of us to sleep.
Tiny wardrobe space! Just about enough for one person, never mind 3 of us.
The cleaner stopped making up our room after a few days of our stay.
The staff were friendly but we felt pressured to tip as we were made to feel a little guilty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Golden Horn Sultanahmet Hotel is a 7 floor modern building with a large lobby area and garden. Located in the heart of historical peninsula Golden Horn Sultanahmet represent the traditional Turkish hospitality melted with comfort and pleasure. Golden Horn Sultanahmet takes its name from the unique place of the Bosphorus; Golden Horn. The Halic (Golden Horn), Bosphorus and Marmara Sea where Istanbul is feeling proud of being Istanbul now and before. Has gradually spread out to the fırther distances from the same historical peninsula, with echoing songs through the history. We invite to Sultanahmet put the crown of Istanbul on. The song will lead the way for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Deluxe Golden Horn Sultanahmet Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Horn Sultanahmet Istanbul
- Hotel Golden Horn Sultanahmet