Hotel Bulvar Palas
Senator Hotel(Istanbul)
History Hotel(Istanbul)
Sogut Hotel(Istanbul)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsmetro stationrecommend this hotelexcellent hotelspecial thanksgrand bazaaraksaraycleanlinesstaxis
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 November 2012

very pleasent staffs,excellent location,room clean and fresh,excellent customer service ,speaks good English for the tourists.we would definitely use the hotel bulvar palas for our next visit to istanbul.Dileyer U

Room Tip: corner suites are large and good view
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
8  Thank dileyer
HOTBULPAL, General Manager at Hotel Bulvar Palas, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2013

Thank you for your nice review about the Hotel
Hope to see you soon in Istanbul again

G. Manager

Reviewed 27 November 2012

i really appreciated my stay in this lovely hotel . i especially appreciated the efforts and the good help that i found from miss TUGCE the verry profesionnal and gentil receptionnist of the hotel.
the hotel is quite central near of most important historical monuments and at the same time near of comercial centers .
thanks again to TUGCE and to all employees of the hotel

Room Tip: "Higher floors have less A/C unit noise"
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
8  Thank Maroua K
HOTBULPAL, Manager at Hotel Bulvar Palas, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2012

Thank you very much for your nice review about our staff and the Hotel .
We are know changing our Central A/C system with the new VRV system . So there will be no more noise on any floor .

Manager

Reviewed 21 November 2012

This hotel is advertised as a 4-star hotel, but it's actually more like a 2-star hotel. The hotel is often offered in many cheap all-included packages. If that is the case, the hotel may be a good deal. If you book directly, however, you'll be paying premium for a hotel that is definitely not worth it.

Rooms are good for a 2-star hotel. It's located in a rather noisy and totally devoid of charm location, but it's well connected to the city centre by tram. The breakfast is terrible.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
8  Thank Gerardbdn

Thank you for your great!!!!! review. I know we can not make everybody hapy . We are an officia 4 star Hotel in the old city center!!!! Non Hotel can get a 4 star from he ministry of tourism who does meet the requirements .
Istanbul , a city ,which contains 17 million of people and has a hudge traffic ,has of corse a bit noise on the streets which affects us aswell some people who visits Istanbul. We only can success people who do not like crowds and noise should better make nature and mountain trips.

Our Breakfast begins at 07:00 and and at 10:30 and we have very large breakfast buffet which meets most peoples expectations. I do not know what your's was.

Regards
Manager

Reviewed 13 November 2012

I traveled to Istanbul for a workshop and to explore a new country. My friend found the hotel on the internet. I will say it was difficult to know if a hotel would be safe, clean, and close to the sites. This hotel had all three. The staff were wonderful, except the girls in the breakfast room. The first day they threw my fork and knife on the table and walked away not to return the whole time I was there. However, the food the hotel offers was wonderful! There is a choice of several breads, cheeses, juices, and other things. The room has light coming through the window. The rooms were clean and the cleaning staff were so helpful and friendly. They always had a smile and hello each day. The guys at the front desk were the best! They helped with taxis and finding sites. I would definitely come back to this hotel. I hope to use the sauna next time. I just didn't have the time this trip!

Room Tip: I am not sure how to get a good room. The room I had was great. There were no noises at night and the staff cleaned the room everyday. We stayed on the fourth floor but I couldn't hear anyone walking on the floor above me. The room was great!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Coretta H
Reviewed 12 November 2012

We stayed there in nov. 2012. Great rooms and great service with good prices. We held a seminar and the hotel service in that respect was perfect in all details. Only wish is a more Central European oriented breakfast.
BR Kurt Kristensen, Denmark

Room Tip: Pic one at the back side of the hotel to minimize traffic noise
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business