1. Views from the room are terrible but the location to transit and attractions is great.
2. The room is small, but it warms quickly and you can take a nice hot shower for as long as you wish.
3. The wi-fi is free but it SUCKS!!!!
4. The cost is affordable but that means your neighbors can afford to bring their children which you have to listen too through the walls until they go to sleep.
5. Breakfast is included with your stay. It's okay.
6. The beds are hard as a rock. I stayed in two rooms and the bed was uncomfortable in both.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As a new four-star Hotel Vicenza in Istanbul, our aim is to make your stay more comfortable and relaxing, accompanied with perfect service, than you ever have experienced before. Hotel Vicenza is located in the center of Istanbul Sehzadebasi, leaving the highlights of Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque and many other historical attractions in walking distance. All rooms are equipped with direct dial phone, bathroom with bathtub, hairdryer, safebox, air conditioner, minibar and TV with satellite channels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Vicenza reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vicenza Hotel Istanbul