Erboy Hotel
US$152
Hotel Sultania(Istanbul)
US$135
  • Breakfast included
DoubleTree by Hilton Istanbul Avcilar(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$548
US$437
2,278 results
All reviewsblue mosquetram stopwalking distanceguest relations managerhagia sophiagrand bazaarold cityperfect locationgulhane parkexcellent hotelgalata bridgetriple roomfamily roomrooftop restaurantbuffet breakfastataturk airportmain sights
Reviewed 8 April 2012

We stayed in the hotel Erboy 29mar-03apr12 and the whole stay was a very pleasant experience. We liked the hotel itself, the great location (close to all major sites in Old city), the rooms (renovated, with flat TV and spotlessly clean), the friendly service and the restaurant with delicious cuisine very very much! Everything is arranged for comfortable and pleasant stay so the guests can really feel at home! Nice addition to a fairly good price was a free airport transfer and a free dinner on our arrival day at the wonderful restaurant Pasazade - delicious food and great service! The kettle and small bottle of water in the room helped us to warm up after a chilly rainy day. Would like to thank all the friendly and helpful staff of the hotel and special thanks to Ayse Sancak, Guest Relations Manager! She kindly answered some of my questions I've got while planning the trip, helped with any queeries in the hotel during our stay and it was a nice surprise to get a Thank-you letter upon my arrival back home! If I visit Istanbul again (and it is definitely worth it) I would stay at Erboy!

Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Olga A
Reviewed 6 April 2012

2 blocks from Metro and a clean place to sleep, rooms arent big , i guess as most room hotels in that area of istanbul. we got free airport ride for 5 nights of stay. I recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank LiliRueda
Reviewed 5 April 2012

First of all the hotel is spotless on perfect location. 5 minutes walk from all city sights and 10 minutes from bazars.The best of all is hotel stuff. Ayse will help you always with a big smile on her face ;-) For all recommendation. We will be back for sure!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bubolina
Reviewed 4 April 2012

I want to express my thanks to the kind people at the Erboy Hotel. I chose this hotel based on price and location (and previous reviews). They did an excellent job in making my trip a very pleasant one. From arrival and check-in to a very early morning check-out, everything was handled smoothly and professionally. We booked directly through the hotel website (which I always think is best for any hotel) and we were able to take advantage of the special offering free transport to the hotel from airport and the free meal in the hotel restaurant which was excellent (see my review of the Pasazade restaurant). Check-in was smooth and the room was very comfortable. I emailed ahead and specifically asked for a room in the newer wing with a balcony. Our room was spot on, nice size - with a nice balcony with a small table and two chairs which over-looked a small but atmospheric street behind the hotel. The window/door was sealed tight and shut out noise. It was very quiet in the room. We could hear some sounds in the hall and room next door - but nothing different than any other hotel. The room (and hotel as a whole) was spotlessly clean. No faults here. The housekeeping service was fine. The bathroom was a nice size and had a shower only with great pressure and hot water. No problems here. The room safe was in the small closet. It would not open for us on the second day - we called the desk - and it was very promptly fixed. The staff at the front desk later asked if it was still working ok - follow-up - that is a great thing. The breakfast each morning was very good and offered a large selection of food, from fresh vegetables (the tomatoes and cucumbers were especially good), breads, cereals, and egg/meats, juice, coffee and of coarse, tea. A nice touch was the daily newsletter provided at each table with tidbits of information about the city and the current weather and upcoming events - it even had a little Turkish language lesson each morning. The location of the hotel was one of the best points. Close to the tram (Gulhane) stop, walking distance to many of the major sites. A couple of small grocery-type stores where very close (we made friends at one little store across the street and to the left), lots of restaurants nearby and tourist-type shopping too. The value (excellent price), service (outstanding), location (perfect), cleanliness (spotless) make it easy for me to say I would stay here again without hesitation.

Room Tip: The hotel appears to have two sections - an older and a newer. If you want a room with a balcony - email and ask for one. It appeared that not many balcony rooms existed. If you want a true walk out balcony - I would request this as well. I noted that some of the rooms had "French"-type balconies that had doors that open but you can't step out.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank USAIndytravels
Reviewed 28 March 2012

The Erboy hotel is a *** star hotel in Istanbul. It is really value for money. Clean. Friendly staff and centrally located. I would recommend it for anyone looking for a budget conscious holiday.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
boyaci, Guest Relations Manager at Erboy Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2012

Dear Alex R;
I would like to thank you for your review.We appreciate your kind comments especially about the value we offer.
We hope to see and host you once again in the near future.
Warm Regards from Istanbul,