“My review on my stay at Erboy hotel in May 2012”
Review of Erboy Hotel

Erboy Hotel
Ranked #76 of 1,159 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 27 May 2012

One of the best hotels I have ever stayed in ,

first we arrived the airport found the hotel's driver ( of my free airport transportation ) waiting for me.

We arrived the hotel , My room was just the one I have asked for in my reservation.

The Room was very clean & room service was doing a great work whenever we get back our room was cleaned and smelled really nice.

The breakfast was very nice, you will find all the varieties of food you would need in the beginning of the day.

All staff are always smiling and ready to help at anytime.

There's a free wireless Internet for the hotel guests & if you didn't get your laptop there's two pc's in the lobby which you can use for free.

The location of the hotel is just the best , as its a walking distance to Gulhane park , Blue Mosque , Topkapi , Sultan Ahmad Mosque

and the Tram is just 1 min away from the hotel.

If you want to enjoy the real Istanbul you gotta stay in the this district ( the old City ) and Erboy is the best over there from my own experience.

I will defintly stay there again & it is 100% recommended

Room Tip: Room on the new section
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ahmad1983
There are newer reviews for Erboy Hotel

Reviewed 23 May 2012

I shall prefer Hotel Erboy more than a 5 Star Hotel. The reasons are as follows:
1. It was as clean as any place could be.
2. It was very cozy, which I do not feel in big hotels.
3. All employees were so nice and friendly, I felt completely at home. I never felt this in any other hotel in my life.
In fact, I miss all the people that worked in the front desk of Erboy, because all my conversation with them is a pleasant memory.
4. I stayed 5 nights this January 2012. I cannot remember anything that is unpleasant or negative about this Hotel.
5. I also agree about its great location & food that others mentioned. The list will be long.

I shall definitely recommend this hotel to my friends.

Shelley Shahabuddin.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 May 2012

Had the opportunity to stay at this lovely hotel for two days. Fantastic location - close to all the major sights. The staff were fantastic. Our room was small, but more than adequate - how much time do you actually spend in your hotel room? The breakfast was great. Did not want to leave. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2012

This is my favorite place to stay. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable. The rooms are modern and nice. And the location is great. From now on this the only place for me.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 May 2012 via mobile

I love this hotel, the breakfast is great, staff also, and the location is near all sightseeings!
Best regards from Croatia our friends ( couple, november 2011 )

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed 15 May 2012

I spent 4 days at Hotel Erboy at the end of April. It was my first visit in Istanbul and I am sure not the last one. I booked a twin room at Hotel Erboy. Room was not big but newly refurbished, equipped with flat-TV, hair-dryer. I was very satisfied with the bed as it was very comfortable.
Breakfast was also good. You should try Turkish bread!!! It is really delicious. If you would like to stay at a cosy hotel which is really in the heart of Istanbul then Hotel Erboy is a really good choice. And the staff......Special thanks to Ms. Ayse Sancak who is the soul of the guest relation matters in the hotel. I stated lot of questions before the arrival and she always answered very quick and provided very useful information. When we checked-in she gave us a map showing the main sights of Istanbul and explained us when is the closing time of the sights. She was very patient and organized everything based on our request.
Location of Hotel Erboy is really fantastic. It is just 5-minute walk from Hagia Sophia and Topkapi Palace. As tram line T1 is very close you can easily get to Dolmabahce Palace and Grand Bazar as well.
As we booked 3 nights hotel sent us an extra car to pick us up at the airport.
Unfortunately terrace was closed at the end of April but it has a beautiful view if you dine there during summer time.

Room Tip: If you need a twin room for relax and good sleep ask for room nr. 2405. It is newly renovated and SI...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank Cintia G
Reviewed 13 May 2012

We spent there 4 nights iin March and everything was perfect. The hotel is clean, the location is perfect (5 min walking from the main places, such us mosques, galata bridge, eminonu) .
The personnel is kind and ready to assit you about anything you need during your stay. I definetely recommend it if you want to spend a few relaxing days in Istanbul,

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple