Our room on floor 4 was very small and so noisy from an extractor that we had to keep the widows permanently closed. The room reeked of chlorine (don't drink the tap water) and the hot drinks at breakfast undrinkable because of the chlorine taste. The bed was so hard I had to sleep on top of the duvet to try and soften it up. The walls were thin and housekeeping ignored the "do not disturb" sign when we were trying to get some missing sleep so that they could change the towels! Only saving thing from putting it into the 'terrible' category was that it was clean and the breakfasts tasty.
With hundreds of other (better?) hotels in the area why choose this one?More
- Free Wifi