“Perfect for a Business trip”

Movenpick Hotel Istanbul
Ranked #99 of 1,163 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 8 March 2014

I travel a lot for business and the Moevenpick is certainly among my favorite hotels.
The rooms, even the standard ones, are quite spacious, the service is excellent and the food is good.

I have been trying different hotels in the city, but I have to say that if you need to stay near the area of Levent, the Moevenpick is certainly the one I feel gives more value for money.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Lup13_13
ekerderya, Manager at Movenpick Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2014

First of all I would like to thank you very much for taking the time and commenting on our services; we really appreciate it and value our esteemed guests' opinion such as yours very much.Your feedback encourage us towards our aim to deliver, heartfelt, genuine care, personalized and uncompromising service in all guest interactions. These comments such as yours are the best tool for us not only to maintain but further improve our quality and service.It was and will always be our pleasure to ensure your comfort and I look very much forward to welcoming you back at the Mövenpick Hotel each time you visit Istanbul.

Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

I'm currently staying at this hotel with my mom due to recovery after a surgery and I can honestly say this is the best hotel experience I've ever had. The hotel is very spacious, the rooms are very clean and comfortable, the service is very accommodating and super friendly, and the food is superb. It is so far comfortable and relaxing, especially for someone like me who needs just a little extra. Thank you for everything. I will surely come back here again.

Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank CeyCeyAlkan
Cigdem T, Manager at Movenpick Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Quality Manager

Reviewed 19 February 2014

I have been in this hotel for two days during my last work assignment and I would recommend it for the following aspects:
- really confortable rooms
- wi fi included
- professional and kind personnel
- gym open 24h a day
- impressive breakfast buffet

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Cigdem T, Manager at Movenpick Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2014

Quality Manager

Reviewed 12 February 2014

Stayed there a couple of times for business. Nice standard business hotel with all ammenities and services. Breakfast was good. There was fruit and water in the room. I was just surprised that the bed did not really have a spring box but just a simple wooden board and a matresse above. I also ordered Moevenpick ice cream but the portion was rather small for the price. Stayed in room 606. i wonder if the other rooms have better beds. Cant remember from earlier times. Internet was at extra cost. That should not be in todays business hotel!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Cigdem T, Manager at Movenpick Hotel Istanbul, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

I have most certainly shared your comment regarding the extra charges for internet with our Revenue Director and Front Office Manager. Thank you for pointing this out to us. Currently we offer 1 day free internet connection at 512 KB bandwidth for our executive guests. Furthermore, again for our Executive Guests, Docomo internet price plans from 1 hour to 3 days are offered on our login pages with higher band-with options. We are also constantly reviewing our charges and do a market research in Istanbul between all 5* Hotels. I would also like to inform you that for your next visit please do consider looking into our special offers on Executive floor rooms, they do not only include internet but also have a variety of other great inclusions such as free laundry items per day, free access to our 20th Floor Lounge and Bar, free drinks and food as well as breakfast.

I have also shared your comment regarding the bed mattress quality with our Executive Housekeeper. As Mövenpick Hotel Istanbul we have celebrated our 10th Anniversary in 2013 and I have added your feedback on the comfort of beds to our renovation list topics.
Regarding the portion of the ice-cream I have shared your comment with our Food & Beverage Manager. Thank you for pointing these issues out to us.

I hope otherwise your stay was enjoyable; it was and will always be our pleasure to ensure your comfort and welcome you back at the Mövenpick Hotel each time you visit Istanbul.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

I stay in this hotel for a trade show.

To be honest it's a good standard hotel with really good service.

The room are nicely appointed and up to date in term of design. I like them and they have everything you require.

The main restaurant is good and the Italian chef was doing a good job with the Italian specialities.

The rooftop bar offer beautiful views.

The Spa and Gym are not the most luxurious but of very good facture.

Overall I think that if you have business in the area this is a pretty efficient and good hotel as access to touristic area by subway is easy. However if you look for a more discovery stay of Istanbul I don't think it's the best unless you are looking for good value for money.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 7 February 2014

This review is for my stay in Moevenpick Istanbul in Levent. Clean room, nice complimentary toiletries. A big plus about this hotel is its proximity to subway station. A big minus is that wifi did not come with the room. When we checked in, the front desk manager recommended a wifi plus breakfast package which was very costly, bearing in mind the cost of living of the city, and many quick bite joints and McDonald's in the neighborhood. The female front desk staff seemed to be more helpful and friendly than the males. One lady helped with directions for taking cruises, and another lady helped us to write a note in Turkish to show the subway ticketing staff asking for a return of deposit for our subway travel cards.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

I have also shared your comment regarding guest attentiveness and friendliness of our Front Office Team with our Front Office Manager as well as Training Executive. We will most certainly address your feedback during our daily and weekly departmental trainings.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

If you are travelling on business this hotel really delivers. You arrive tried from the flight and although not trendy the spacious rooms have absolutely everything you could possibly need. The place is immaculately clean. Nothing has really been over looked. The beds are comfortable, there is complimentary water, a Nespresso machine, flat screen, internet that works, good choice of toiletries. The staff at the front desk are really helpful. I will be back for sure.

Room Tip: If you want a really good nights sleep ask a room away from the mosque as the call to prayer starts...