All reviews taksim square corner room bus stop room service recommend this hotel free wifi clean rooms metro station very pleasant stay excellent location business trip the hotel staff choose this hotel turkey stayed for nights hotel is located gizem
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

The hotel location is good , it’s located in active area in Taksim , it’s nearby TAksim square (walking 5-7 minutes). It has good rooms and good WiFi but the reception staff weren’t kind and they weren’t helpful accept few of them.
I won’t recommend going there next time because of the bad service & the abuse from some of the employees.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Nancy G, Misafir İlişkileri Müdürü at Nippon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Dear Nour C,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review about your stay with us. Our aim at Nippon Hotel is to give our guests a high service quality and a wonderuful experience. We deeply regret that we couldn’t meet your expectations in some aspects.
In order to make sure such an inconvenience will not be lived again and to take the necessary actions, I would kindly ask you to contact me directly via phone or e-mail to know more about the details of your stay as we would love to have the opportunity to welcome you back to Nippon Hotel.

Nancy Gaber
Guest Relations Manager
E-mail: ngaber@nipponhotel.com.tr
Phone & Whatsapp: +90 212 313 33 00

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

I was really disappointed when I visited Nippon Hotel on September 2018. I visited the hotel couple of years ago, but then it was wonderful. Now the difference is lack of cleanliness and lack of choice at breakfast. The small rooms of this hotel wasn’t a problem to me previously because the whole atmosphere was great. In my recent visit cleanliness was only making the bed and changing towels. The floor of the room stayed unclean for 7 days. The leaking water in the bathroom stayed. As for the breakfast and in comparison with what it was, it’s way below average. Really a disappointment.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank HDimashkieh

Dear Mr Dimashkieh,

First of all I would like to thank you for your time over the phone. I would like to express my deep regrets one more time that we couldn’t meet your expectations during your stay this time.
We would be honored if you decide to give us a second chance and give us the opportunity to welcome you back and make things right.
Please feel free to contact me directly via phone or e-mail.

Nancy Gaber
Guest Relations Manager
E-mail: ngaber@nipponhotel.com.tr
Phone & Whatsapp: +90 212 313 33 00

Reviewed 3 September 2018

This is a great hotel, location is just superb, very near to Taksim square. Many pubs & bar nearbuy. Very good staff. Few steps away Musafir indian restaurant.Only minus point is air condition system.

Room tip: Corner room are best.
Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Gizem I, Ön Büro Müdürü at Nippon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2018

Dear Mr Vora,

We appreciate the time you took to share your experience with us. It is always a pleasure to have you in Nippon Hotel! We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay and we could meet your expectations.

We apologize for any inconveience caused by the air condiion system. Please rest assured that we took necessary notes about it and will do our best so you can have a more comfortable stay with u next time.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Nippon Hotel.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

We booked a superior room but indeed received a standard room without a view. Location is excellent, breakfast was ok. It seems that the staff were tired. The main problem for us, was leakage of water from the bathroom to the room the drain was blocked and they fixed it just when we told them too, but still room was super smelly and THEY DIDN'T CHANGE THE ROOM FOR US!

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Gizem I, Ön Büro Müdürü at Nippon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Dear Mr Amır,

First of all thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking the time to share your review.
We are glad that our hotel's central location suited your stanbul trip.

Our aim in Nippon hotel is to give our guests a comfortable experience and high quality service and we deeply regret that we couldn't meet your expectations in some aspects. Please rest assured that related departments have been informed and necessary plans will be taken in order to avoid such inconveniences.

We sincerely would love to welcome you back and to hear more about your stay with us to make necessary investigations and make sure your next stay will be a good one. Please feel free to contact us by email or phone number.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

I will say what I found good and bad you decide if you want to spend your money in this property.
1. Reception staff rude especially Female staff Sulen.
2. Call them for something and you will not receive
3. The breakfast is bad and limited
4. Housekeeper will not clean your room when you tell them or leave it for tomorrow.
5. One of the worst area as it is near Taksim so be prepared to be overcharged for everything.
6.Guest in this area are mostly from middle eastern countries.
My advise pay a little more and staff in a branded property. Avoid this area and you would benefit from the review. webs on the doors,carpets are dirty no one cares in this hotel. Good luck if you stay in this property. Better stay in Hilton or Radisson Blu or any other branded property . Pay a little more and you will be treated with respect

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Gizem I, Front Office Manager at Nippon Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

Dear Mr. Naveed,
Thank you very much for your kind review of your recent stay. We would like to sincerely apologize for your negative experiences and the attitude of our team members who do not reflect our usual high service standards.Your feedback is extremely valuable to us as we strive to improve with each and every stay.May be next time you visit us again and give us a second chance to satisfy your expectations in the near future. I would be delighted to personally take care of your reservation request on your future visits.
We look forward to seeing you here at the Nippon Hotel.

Kind Regards