“very nice suites”

Ranked #351 of 1,129 Hotels in Istanbul
Carthage, Tunisia
“very nice suites”
Reviewed 9 February 2014 via mobile

i was there many times . excellent location near to taxim square, havatas and istikal street very good suites , very helpfull and friendly team, i enjoyed my stay there and i plan to return again . very highly recommemded

Stayed February 2014
Taxim S, Yönetici at Taxim Suites, responded to this review, 20 December 2015

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for your review, it is a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us . Please be informed that I will happily be sharing your feedback with our team. I look forward to welcoming you back soon again; until then, take good care.

Best wishes

Taxim Suites

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

Suite is spacious and comfortable but this hotel is very very noisy . Unless you are hard of hearing, you just cannot sleep . You need earplugs . Street lights and horns are maddening all night .

Location is perfect if you are young and enjoy horrendously busy street .

Stayed December 2013
2 Thank Shaziajang
Taxim S, Yönetici at Taxim Suites, responded to this review, 17 March 2016
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you very much for sharing your valuable feedback via TripAdvisor.

With aspiration to always exceed guest expectations, we have unfortunately fallen short of this goal during your recent stay. While it was a pleasure hosting you in here as our guest , the issues you have experienced made us feel very sorry. Please do accept our sincere apology.

Your valued feedback highlighted a number of areas for improvement ,ı would like to inform you that we renovated all the windows with double glass technologies and it prevents the noises which comes from outside.

Thank you for providing feedback that will ultimately help improve our service perspective and effectiveness.

Sincerely

Lorton, Virginia
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I was in Istanbul for 2 weeks, staying with a friend, when 5 days to the end of a trip I was forced to look for a hotel due to a severe allergy attack (cats). I went through search and couldn't find anything less than $200 a night. Luckily, I remembered passing Taxim Suites many times on my walks to the Taksim metro and decided to check out the website. For some reason the hotel didn't come up on my initial search through a regular travel site. Less than $150? Check. Close to the metro? Check. I was ecstatic. I quickly booked it and was very pleased with the room. I stayed in the Japanese-themed suite, which was quite large. My favorite was a little couch in a nook that was very comfortable. The hotel was clean and the receptionists were nice (and not creepers!). The location is GREAT. I would recommend this hotel highly and would also stay there again in the future.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank StephM_09

Greetings from Taxim Suites Istanbul

We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. It was great pleasure to host you.Your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional guest service.

We hope to welcome you, whenever your travel needs bring you to this beautiful city Istanbul.

Tripoli, Libya
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Me and my wife with our baby This was our first visit to Istanbul and I have chosen Taxim suites for our trip based on the review of other travelers, I was very happy of my choice, great location , good and helpful staff specially Gulsan and Nour they were very kind and helpful also the night shift person in the reception .generally all the staff are nice and collaborated for any advice I ask. There was some noise from the street but for me was acceptable it is normal to live in the heart of the city.also the room was clean with all facilities you may need to cook even if I didn't use the but we're available and clean, I strongly suggest these suites for people who like to stay in hotel with enough space and close to every thing.again my thanks to the staff.

Room Tip: Maybe if they choose upper floors will less noise I guess.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Taxim Suites Hotel through Tripadvisor

We appreciate your feedback and are delighted to hear that you had a great stay. With a spirit to serve, we take great pride in meeting your expectations.

I would like to inform you that we renovated all windows with double glass technology
to prevent the noise which comes from outside.

Your feedback is integral to our ability to continue to improve our service. Thank you again for your time and come visit us again soon.

Sincerely

London
Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

Stayed here with my wife and son for 4 nights. Staff were very accommodating and pleasant. Location was excellent - right opposite Taksim metro station and within waking distance of Taksim square and Istiklal Street. Plenty of local eateries - I would recommend in particular a Japanese restaurant called Udonya which is within 1 minute walking distance. The only gripe I had was the level of traffic noise outside - taxi drivers in Istanbul have are rather attached to their horns. I was fortunate enough to find a pair of ear plugs at a local market. This was the only downside to an otherwise very pleasant stay

Stayed October 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

to prevent the noise which comes from outside.

With warmest regards

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 28 October 2013

I stayed at Taxim with my daughter and 2 nieces, the rooms are very roomy and comfortable. I will recommend this hotel and will stay here again and again.thanks to Elvan who carried my luggage to the shuttle, receptionists and the guy who works there during the day (forgot his name, he was so helpful and nice)

Room Tip: park suite is huge
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Taxim S, Yönetici at Taxim Suites, responded to this review, 20 December 2015
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank You for sharing your lovely comment about our hotel and rewarding review about your experience. We would be delighted to welcoming you back soon.

Helsinki, Finland
Reviewed 28 October 2013

The hotel is situated in the middle of the European center of Istanbul. Taksim Square is some 300 meters away. The suites are very modern and comfortable. Some traffic noise in my room. There are lots of restaurants around the hotel.
A very pleasant stay altogether.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you very much indeed for staying with us during your recent visit to İstanbul and for your thoughtful review.

I am pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am happy to find that you were satisfied with our hospitality.I would like to inform you that we renovated all the windows with double glass technology to prevent from the noise which comes from the outside.

I would like to thank you once again, and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again with us in the near future.

With warmest regards