“Excellent Value For Money”
Review of Konak Hotel

Konak Hotel
Ranked #304 of 1,159 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 29 June 2011

Ideally located hotel within a short walking distance of Taksim square. Friendly staff with good sized rooms. Excellent value for money with a friendly and efficient front desk. I have stayed in hotels all over the world and if you are looking for a decent budget hotel, this one fits the bill. I also got free WIFI access during my stay with above average connectivity and free breakfast thrown in too.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
HotelKonak_Istanbul, Sales Representative at Konak Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2011

Dear Valued Guest,

We would like to thank your for your nice comments :)
Hope to see you again

There are newer reviews for Konak Hotel

Reviewed 10 May 2011

the most lovely people work at Konak. Im so happy that we can book now at Konak. We have been to marmaris for 6 years now, and every year we eat at Konak almost the 14 days we are there. Its the best place to eat and have fun.And the nicest staff. S you take your family and freinds and book your holiday at Konak. You wont regret <3

• Stayed: August 2010
1  Thank mejborn
Reviewed 24 February 2011

I was grateful for the accommodating staff who allowed my colleagues and I to check in way before the designated check in time. The staff were friendly. Food was good. Rooms were cosy and clean. My only grouse is that the hotel was rather noisy at night because of its proximity to the main road. Perhaps the management could sound-proof the rooms?

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank HJDing
HotelKonak_Istanbul, Sales Representative at Konak Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2011

Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for your valuable comments.Your suggestion will be taken into consideration.I hope we can host you here again.

Reviewed 24 January 2011

It was indeed an excellent experience while staying in konak Hotel Istanbul. Extremely friendly staff and the hotel rooms are very elegant and clean. The food in the restaurant is excellent too. The value added factor is that Taskim Square is just on five minute walk from the hotel.

During my stay I almost experienced a trap by unknown person and the hotel staff was there to protect me after I approach the security. I am garteful to Konak hotel staff for protecting me.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank naseer73
HotelKonak_Istanbul, Sales Representative at Konak Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2011

We would like to thank you for your valuable comments. We always try to do best for our guests and it is our duty to help you.
Look forward to host you here again.

Reviewed 13 January 2011

We were met very well by Konak. The staff was friendly. Our room was quite small, the main minus being that it was too dark for us! OK, room and toilet both very clean. Because of my personal problem with milk-allergy, I could not enjoy the breakfast. Quite silent nights.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ripatti_43
HotelKonak_Istanbul, Sales Representative at Konak Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2011

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for sharing your valuable thoughts with us. Your views encourage us to offer an even better service.
We will be honored to host you at Konak Hotel again.

Reviewed 6 December 2010

I was in Istanbul for 7 night with my family. I was there for three days medical conference and used the rest of the trip to enjoy istanbul with the family. Konac hotel provided excellent customer service, Clean and spacious rooms and delicious breakfast service included . The hotel is in a strategic location (300 m) of Hilton Istanul and Hilton conferences building. I really did enjoy may stay in this hotel with great quality for price ratio.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank 123MontrealQC
HotelKonak_Istanbul, Sales Representative at Konak Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2010

We would like to thank you for your kind words.
Hope to welcome you again for your next trip in İstanbul.

Reviewed 2 December 2010

I have been in Turkey for two weeks.And spent my recent days in an excellent hotel,name is Konak Hotel.
While making my reservation, I benefit from free transportation offer which is really cheap,also lunch,dinner, drinks etc.Rooms are clean and roomy.Wi-fi is free of charge :)
The hotel is walking distance to the night clubs. When you go out the hotel in the evening, you will notice the lights everywhere.it is like surrounding you.
See,Stay,Satisfy :)

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank emelie01
HotelKonak_Istanbul, Sales Representative at Konak Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2010

Dear guests,
Thank you for your nice comments.Hope to see you again in Konak Hotel