“Great stay”

Ranked #301 of 1,148 Hotels in Istanbul
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Great stay”
Reviewed 24 February 2011

I was grateful for the accommodating staff who allowed my colleagues and I to check in way before the designated check in time. The staff were friendly. Food was good. Rooms were cosy and clean. My only grouse is that the hotel was rather noisy at night because of its proximity to the main road. Perhaps the management could sound-proof the rooms?

• Stayed February 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank HJDing
HotelKonak_Istanbul, Sales Representative at Konak Hotel, responded to this review, 2 March 2011
Dear Guest,
I would like to thank you for your valuable comments.Your suggestion will be taken into consideration.I hope we can host you here again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
  • Arabic first
  • Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Islamabad, Pakistan
Reviewed 24 January 2011

It was indeed an excellent experience while staying in konak Hotel Istanbul. Extremely friendly staff and the hotel rooms are very elegant and clean. The food in the restaurant is excellent too. The value added factor is that Taskim Square is just on five minute walk from the hotel.

During my stay I almost experienced a trap by unknown person and the hotel staff was there to protect me after I approach the security. I am garteful to Konak hotel staff for protecting me.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank naseer73
HotelKonak_Istanbul, Sales Representative at Konak Hotel, responded to this review, 25 January 2011
We would like to thank you for your valuable comments. We always try to do best for our guests and it is our duty to help you.
Look forward to host you here again.
Helsinki, Finland
Reviewed 13 January 2011

We were met very well by Konak. The staff was friendly. Our room was quite small, the main minus being that it was too dark for us! OK, room and toilet both very clean. Because of my personal problem with milk-allergy, I could not enjoy the breakfast. Quite silent nights.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ripatti_43
HotelKonak_Istanbul, Sales Representative at Konak Hotel, responded to this review, 23 January 2011
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for sharing your valuable thoughts with us. Your views encourage us to offer an even better service.
We will be honored to host you at Konak Hotel again.
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 6 December 2010

I was in Istanbul for 7 night with my family. I was there for three days medical conference and used the rest of the trip to enjoy istanbul with the family. Konac hotel provided excellent customer service, Clean and spacious rooms and delicious breakfast service included . The hotel is in a strategic location (300 m) of Hilton Istanul and Hilton conferences building. I really did enjoy may stay in this hotel with great quality for price ratio.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled on business
2 Thank 123MontrealQC
HotelKonak_Istanbul, Sales Representative at Konak Hotel, responded to this review, 7 December 2010
We would like to thank you for your kind words.
Hope to welcome you again for your next trip in İstanbul.
Berlin, Germany
Reviewed 2 December 2010

I have been in Turkey for two weeks.And spent my recent days in an excellent hotel,name is Konak Hotel.
While making my reservation, I benefit from free transportation offer which is really cheap,also lunch,dinner, drinks etc.Rooms are clean and roomy.Wi-fi is free of charge :)
The hotel is walking distance to the night clubs. When you go out the hotel in the evening, you will notice the lights everywhere.it is like surrounding you.
See,Stay,Satisfy :)

• Stayed December 2010, travelled with friends
1 Thank emelie01
HotelKonak_Istanbul, Sales Representative at Konak Hotel, responded to this review, 4 December 2010
Dear guests,
Thank you for your nice comments.Hope to see you again in Konak Hotel
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 November 2010

This is my second trip for İstanbul, I stayed at Hotel Konak on behalf of my friend who visited to İstanbul many times. The hotel is located in near Taksim square.And it is 5 minutes walking distances to the shopping area. Service was great and buffet breakfast was amazing.The staff was extremely friendly and helpfull. Hope to see you again for my next trip.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank sandra13sandra
HotelKonak_Istanbul, Sales Representative at Konak Hotel, responded to this review, 2 December 2010
We would like to thank you for your nice comment.Hope to welcome you again in Konak
Hotel for your next trip.
Damascus, Syria
Reviewed 23 November 2010

I enjoyed my stay in this hotel as it has an access to the metro station, 4minutes walk from Taksim Square and near Othmanbey. You could take a bus or walk from there at any time. The rooms were clean and good, food was good and the wireless net was fast you can take an ipod and use it there no need to bring your labtop to connect.
It is not my first visit to Turkey but it is definitly the best hotel I had ever tried there.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank Heyam0
HotelKonak_Istanbul, Sales Representative at Konak Hotel, responded to this review, 29 November 2010
We would like to thank you for your nice comment.
As Konak Hotel Family, hope to host you here again :)