Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Anilah
London, United Kingdom

Great first stay

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 2 Apr 2019
Booked this hotel for a convention close by. It was in perfect location and the hotel itself was very nice, clean and well equipped.

The staff were pleasant and attentive. Very quick room service and restaurant food was delightful and well prepared. I had a very warm welcome from Selma from guest relations.

I will be staying here again in the near future and will recommend to others.
Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 15 Apr 2019
Dear Anilahhq,

Thank you for taking time to post such an excellent review following your recent stay at Kaya Ramada Plaza Hotel.

We also thank you for your compliment regarding our guest relations manager that is highly appreciated.

I really hope we will have the chance to welcome you back in the nearest future.

Yours sincerely,

£276
17.3 miles from Kaya Istanbul Fair & Convention
View more hotels in Istanbul
1,028 results
All reviews summit restaurant turquoise restaurant turkish airlines very nice hotel renovation dogan
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 March 2019 via mobile

It is really an amazing feeling when you see that people care.
It is amazing when people know each others and care about each others, how the atmosphere change and you like to stay more.
The division manager Fatih is amazing if you meet him you feel that you know him from decade.
He opens conversation with everybody in the lobby and make sure that you are enjoying your stay.

I didnt use the word friendly because he is more than friend. You feel that he can sacrifice anything just to make you happy.
I dont want to forget the staff from the security to the front desk and the back office they are a great team.
Bravo and continue

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Antoine S
BUKET_BICER, Genel Müdür at Kaya Istanbul Fair & Convention, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2019

Dear Antoine S,

Thank you for taking the time to post such an excellent review more following your recent stay at Kaya Istanbul.

I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again in the nearest future.

Reviewed 17 March 2019

Spent one night in Kaya hotel on a layover after Turkish Airlines missed our connecting flight.

Hotel is about 20 minutes drive from the airport and there’s not much to see in the area. However, metrobus station is very close so you can reach center of Istanbul in about an hour.

Good spacious room, got everything you need. Fast Wi-Fi connection. Excellent breakfast and lunch.

Definitely recommended!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Vyacheslav

Dear Vyacheslav,

Thank you for taking the time to post such an excellent review following your stay at Kaya lstanbul.

We look forward to welcoming you back again in the nearest future.

Reviewed 17 March 2019 via mobile

I njoied staying in ur hotel. Thanks. Ll see you guys again. Mr utku helped us anlot finding exhibition center and some toursit spots. He s bery good. Thanks to him and hotel team. I advise ur hotel name to my friends.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank girish m
Reviewed 25 February 2019 via mobile

I would like to express my thanks and appreciation for the service and care I received at Kaya istanbul hotel dated 23rd to 24th Feb 2019. I took my wife on our wedding anniversary and I wanted it to be perfect. Your staff did not disappoint me.

Your Guest Relation Manager Miss. Selma and House keeping Manager Miss. Ozlem, were able to decorate my suite to the best level and exceeded our expectaions. Staying in Kaya Istanbul Hotel actually was superb.

Every staff member with whom we came in contact was attentive.

We had a wonderful stay and I have recommended Kaya Istanbul hotel to all of my colleagues, friends and family. Thank you again for such outstanding service.

Seri Latif Bakış

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2019

I stayed in Kaya Istanbul Fair & Convention Hotel for 2 nights The views from the rooms are amazing I stopped on the 15th floor. There is a late bar on the top floor with panoramic views of the city. It’s less than 5 minutes walk to get to the Tuyap exhibition centre. The breakfasts are superb. It in a nice design and the breakfast was more than I expected, it is very reached, the service was great. Especially I must point out the courtesy and high professionalism of Mrs. Selma ERDEM Guest Relations Manager.

Date of stay: February 2019