1. right in the middle of the tourist action...5-10 minute walk to the big 4: blue mosque, hagia, topkapi, and cistern
2. great staff
3. great breakfast room epitomizing the turkish concept of a inviting friends over for a breakfast
4. good sized room (we had a problem with the sink and they fixed it while we were out)
5. even a gift when we left.
ps i have one recommendation..once a day one of their lobby boys can do a run to the PTT for postcards guests may wish to send..
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Sapphire reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sapphire Hotel Istanbul