“Great service with very good location” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tashkonak Hotel

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Tashkonak Hotel
Ranked #91 of 1,121 Hotels in Istanbul
Ystad, Sweden
“Great service with very good location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 January 2014 via mobile

I and my family stayed 12 days and the hotel was one of the elements of the success of our journey. Everything was excellent, friendly staff and comfortable room. The breakfast was very good. In total, i'm satisfied so much.

Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Haider S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (177)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Grenoble, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2013

Response : Go to Tashkonak Hotel.
We spent 5 days with my wife and my daughter of 10 years old on november 2013 and it was an excellent hotel to visit Istanbul. Excellent staff who help you and advice you. Our room was very clean, breakfast on the top of the building was very copious. On the roof, during the breakfast, you can see the sea of Marmara and the Blue Mosque. Besides, the hotel is near all monuments intersting for visiting. This is a great place that I advice to all.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Remvif
Colchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 December 2013

This is a wonderful boutique hotel right in the centre of where you should be for sightseeing on Istanbul. The staff all speak English and are really helpful. We would not hesitate in recommending this little gem and we would most definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: Make sure your room is at the back of the hotel as it's quite noisy in the front
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Marion W
Tehran, Iran
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 December 2013

I stayed at Tashkonak hotel with my father for three days on Dec. 2013 Although I have never traveld to turkey before but I have heard from my friends that Istanbul's hotels have small rooms comparing to other countries but My room was really suitable.Beside the toilet and bath were cleaned and the towels were changed every day.
The best part of our stay at the hotel was the declicous breakfast served every day.There was a lot of delicious jams and honey and some kind of turkey's bread available .Unfortunately the warm breakfast was not as much as the other foods so there was not a lot of option to choose in this part.There was only omelet and sausage which I really liked them .At the end,I aslo should mention that the hotel's staffs were really kind and respectful that makes my stay really memorable.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Paris, France
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 December 2013

Excellent hotel, great location, very reasonable price and extremely professional and helpful staff. Highly recommend for short or long stay! A friend of mine and I had a truly memorable weekend break!

Room Tip: no complains, there is no elevator, but the staff are very helpful in taking your luggage to and fro...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Campbellsville, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 December 2013

I chose this hotel by reading reviews, and was a little concerned about the fact they didn't have an elevator. I am so glad I didn't let that stop me from selecting the Taskonak Hotel. From the moment we arrived until we left we felt special. Our room was wonderful overlooking a beautiful garden where tea was served. The room was very roomy and clean. This is not a Hilton this is a step back in time to experience the wonderful country of Turkey. Breakfast was served on the enclosed terrace, and was a nice start to the day. The location was what made it for me close enough to the places I wanted to see, but off the beaten path enough that I felt I was experiencing Istanbul. The gentleman that checked us in also stepped right up to take us on a walk around the area to sightsee, he also showed us great places to dine that were in walking distance. He came to our rescue when we had a mix up with the guide we had hired on-line, and found us a replacement so we would not miss out on anything. He along with many of the other people in the hotel spoke English very well.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Stella M
Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2013

Nov 26-Dec 2
This is a wonderful Hotel, location could not have been better, and the staff was fantastic.
There was nothing they would not do for you and you really felt at home.
From Hakan & Hajati that met us when we checked in, to the women that served breakfast on the terrace, every one made us feel welcome & at home.
I will recommend the Tashkonak Hotel to everyone I know visiting Istanbul!
Thank you all, for an AMAZING stay!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family