Hanedan Hotel
US$428
US$382
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
DoubleTree by Hilton Istanbul Avcilar(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$59
Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$121
Neorion Hotel(Istanbul)
US$133
US$123
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsminutes walk awayblue mosque and hagia sofiaamazing locationsultanahmetairport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 April 2014 via mobile

Experienced 2 types of rooms in Hanedan because they had to moved us; the double room that we initially booked, and then the family room. Loved the later sooo much! Spacious ( comes in 2 separate bedrooms) and superb view from our corner windows facing directly the Bosphorus.

Receptionists are the friendliest and most welcoming people I've ever met. They go far and beyond to assist you. Just mentioned it and they will provide help anytime. The same goes for the room cleaner and the breakfast lady, they both speak very little english but were very nice.

Booking was also easy, price are wonderful considering the location, merely 5 minutes walking to Sultanahmet Square, where everything to see and experienced are located. Check in, they already know who I am before I even present my passport to them :)

The only downside is the quality of bed. I think its just being old, firmness is an issue, well at least for me, and it clearly shows. Oh, and also no elevator :(

But, its really nothing compare to the other good things this hotel can offer.

Most loved experiences in Hanedan would be the view from our room window, and breakfast with a view! Loved to go back there one day. Highly recommended.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank jkt_traveller
Reviewed 13 April 2014

I have stayed here for a nights.
The staff is always smiling and so helpful.

The room is clean.
I can use wifi and hot water too.

The view from terrace is so nice.
I spent happy time in this hotel.

If I can go to Istanbul again, I would stay this hotel.
I realy appreciate with them.

こちらで1泊しました。
3連泊したい旨を伝えると、予約でいっぱいだったため、系列店である真向かいにあるペニンシュラを紹介され、そちらで2泊しました。
単純に部屋のキレイさなどで比較するとペニンシュラの方がいいホテルではありましたが、スタッフのホスピタリティではこちらの方が好みでした。

バスルームもちゃんと清潔にされていましたし、しっかりとお湯も使えました。タオルは毎日変えてくれました。アメニティとしては石鹸だけだったのでシャンプーや歯ブラシ等は持参した方が良いです。

一人での利用でしたが、ダブルベットの部屋で(たぶんダブルベットの部屋しかない)追加料金などは特にとられませんでした。

朝食は無料で用意されており、食堂で8時~11時まで自由に食べることができます。内容はパンとチーズ、野菜、フルーツ、シリアル、ジャムやデザート、飲み物も用意されており満足のいく朝食をとることができます。テラス席からの眺めも非常に良く天気のいい日はテラスでのんびりと過ごせます。

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Had a great stay at Hanedan Hotel while visiting Istanbul in December. The airport pickup/dropoff service was very convenient and well priced and the hotel itself was lovely. The staff was incredibly kind and helpful. The location was excellent and within walking distance from most of the major sights. I would definitely recommend the Hanedan Hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nadia A
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Staff, location and breakfast were excellent; the facilities are excellent for the price. First, the staff. Masallah and Sezgin go out of their way to help. I asked lots of question regarding tours, transportation, places to visit, ways to save money. No problem. They are easy to understand and fun to talk to. They treated me like a good friend. Food-the breakfast is very nice and so are the people working there. The location-tricky to find the first time, but in a perfect location and we felt very safe. The hotel itself was way better than we expected for the price. Very comfortable and up to date. I can't say enough nice things about staying here!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Marc475
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Two of us stayed for 7 nights in March 2014. This place was just perfect. Down a quiet street. Nice, clean rooms. Fabulous roof-top area with terrific continental buffet breakfast. Imagine sitting in the sun eating all you like while watching the ships and the dolphins go by on the Sea of Marmara below.

Nice and central for all the top sights: Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque etc., and an endless choice of nearby eateries.

Staff - what can I say? So friendly, welcoming, helpful - they will book anything you want.

Definitely one to go back to.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the sea - this will be quieter than those on the front of the building, where late-night noise from the nearby bars and restaurants may be a problem in the summer. (It wasn't in March).
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple