“Happy to stay in Marti Hotel”

and 1 more site!
Marti Istanbul Hotel
Ranked #265 of 1,173 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

I had 3 days holidays with my boyfriend in Marti Hotel. We are so pleasant to stay there.
1. The location is perfect (in Taksim region). Its good for people who like quite places but you can find a lot of different cafés and restaurants.
To reach the centre (Sultanahmed etc) we bought a tickets on Big Bus. By the way the tickets you also can buy in the hotel.
2. The staff. The staff is also perfect. My boyfriend had a birthday during our staying and he received a cake and a birthday card into the room.
3. The rooms are clean and comfortable.
4. The main attention in this hotel goes to the restaurant on the roof! The view from this restaurant is amazing!
Thank you Marti hotel Istanbul, we had wonderful time!!

• Stayed: June 2014
martiilk, Yönetici at Marti Istanbul Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

Dear Our Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your experience at Marti Istanbul.

We really appreciate your excellent feedback. We are passionate about exceeding our guests' expectations and we are so delighted to hear that you were very happy to being our guest.

As you have mentioned, our new Mixo Club is getting very popular and we are proud to have such a nice outlet in our hotel.

We will certainly share your appreciation with all our employees and i thank you on behalf of them.

We are honoured having you at Marti Istanbul and once again we wish all the best for your boyfriend.

Hopefully we could have chance to celebrate your birthday next time.

Look forward to seeing you and your boyfriend again.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

First of all hotel is located just a minute walk from Taksim square.
Very convienient to travel around Istanbul.
Bell boys are all polite and willing to help you even when I have a little shopping bag!
Most of the reception staff are very helpful except one male receptionist very rude.
Breakfast was good wide choice of food and service is excellent.
Rooftop restaurant staff also excellent. Food was good and waiters are very attentive and welcoming.
Ground floor restaurant BRASS, food was okay nothing fancy but service is good as well.
To finish, room we got was very big and bathroom was a dream come true. Both bathtub and separate shower booth. Bed is very confortable.
For the cleaness of the room, it is not a 5 star for me. It has not cleaned perfectly plenty of dusts behind the lamps.
and some details are not acceptable. when we open the closet door, inside, we see the paint
which can ben removed easily with special product. and between the beds on the floor the same kind of leftover of paint. ( this is not chambermaid's fault but she can report to technical staff to get removed)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank hiritos
martiilk, Yönetici at Marti Istanbul Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear Our Guest,

Following your recent stay here at Marti Istanbul Hotel, we would like to thank you for having taken the time to post your comments.

Your positive and negative comments are higly valued and such feedback that we are able to improve on the luxury service we strive to provide.

We were pleased to read that your stay was excellent, the room a delight. We will share your comments with our collegues that will be thrilled to read your words.

Also i would like to apologize for the unpleasant experience you had with one of my colleague who was at the reception.I wish I would have had the opportunity to talk to you face to face while you were in the hotel, to fix things or at list to convey personally my apologies.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again to Marti Istanbul Hotel in near future in order to show our true Marti hospitality and standards which you deserve and expect.

Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

I spent one night there only coz I had to leave for business!!!
Wish I could stay for a few days more!!
This hotel is a really nice one with luxurious rooms and great comfortable toilet and shower section..free wifi...comfortable beds and romantic rooms!
Outstanding service....
Located in the middle of Taksim near to all the places where u want to do shopping and near to so many delucious resturants!!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Our Guest,

We really appreciate your excellent feedback. We are passionate about exceeding our guests' expectations and we are so delighted to hear that you were well taken care of by our colleagues.

We are honoured having you at Marti Istanbul and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Huge room, 3 blocks away form taksim.
The restaurant at the top floor has an incredible view, cool music and good drinks.
The spa is incredible, worth visiting and most of it included in the rate.

We had a room on the 8th floor, it was silent and comfortable. The gourmet shop at the lobby has great macarrons.

For three days there was a pistachio shell in the floor by the bed...

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Our Guest,

We would like to thank you for staying with us at Marti Istanbul during your recent visit and for taking the time to send us your valuable comments.

We were more than pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and will certainly share your appreciation with our Spa Team.

We have taken note of your constructive feedback about Housekeeping and we have immediately passed your comment to related department to improve our service standards.

We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

Marti is a new hotel, very chic. the entrance is not very convenient as the taxis have to stop a few meters away from it but doormen will help you. The staff is friendly but will not go the extra miles for you.
The rooms are huge and tastefully decorated. The bed is high and extremely comfortable. Probably one of the most comfortable ones I have ever had. The only down to that is the ventilation's noise; and you can't turn it off. So if you are willing to sleep with earplugs or not bother by a constant humming; no problem. If not, then it might be a problem. Also, You can't open the windows, which for me is a problem. They are building another tower right opposite the hotel and the construction workers work night and day. Even though not too loud at night time, you still hear them. Last but not least, I was disappointed that there was no bathtub in the bathroom (plus the bathroom is quite small compared to the rest of the room).

I would have been globally happy with the service and room if it were not for an item I forgot in the room when leaving. I called a few hours after having left the hotel to notify them and they told me they would check with the maid and call me back. I never had a call from them and when I called back they told me the maids had found nothing, while there was no doubt that i had left it there. The lady over the phone was sorry for me and told me that it happened sometimes but that there was nothing they could do.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ulyssa2020

Dear Our Guest,

We would like to thank you for staying with us at Marti Istanbul during your recent visit and for taking the time to post your feedback on TripAdvisor.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and nice comment about the quality of our bed.

Also i would like to confirm that we do have bathtub in all our Superior, Deluxe and Suite Rooms.Only the Classic Rooms has no bathtub as they have shower.
I wish i could be noticed about your bathtub request would be very happy to upgrade your room to one of our Superior or Deluxe rooms for your comfort.

We deeply regret for not being able to deliver the expected level of service for your call regading forggotten item in the room.We value every single experience and opinion of our valuable guests, and would like to discuss your comments with you in detail at your convenience, if you could kindly contact me directly at ilker.senbecerir@marti.com.tr referring to this review in the email title.

We have taken note of your positive and negative constructive feedback concerning the service shortcomings you experienced during your stay.

We do hope that you back to Istanbul again and that you will allow us another chance to be of service to you to demonstrate that your experience was an exception and not our usual standard. We do look forward to have you as our guest again and please let me know if I can be of assistance to you.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

The hotel is a good quality 5 star hotel in Istanbul. The location is a few minutes away from the metro system so mobility around the city is easy.
The hotel is reasonable for its quality and compared to other 5 star properties.
The rooms are comfortable. I booked a deluxe room for two nights and when I rebooked for extending my stay in a standard room the hotel allowed me to stay in the same room. I found this and other aspects in the hotel to be good service by the hotel.
The hotel is also got airport shuttles leaving right at the doorstep and my luggage was carried by the porter to the bus stand as well.
Overall found the hotel pleasant , well located and with an attentive staff.

Room Tip: The deluxe room is really big so if you have small kids it is ideal instead of paying for two standa...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank HntDubai

Dear Our Guest,

We would like to thank you for staying with us at Marti Istanbul during your recent visit and for taking the time to send your valuable comments.

We were more than pleased to hear that you enjoyed your room and extended your stay in our hotel.

We will certainly share your appreciation with all our employees particularly our Reception and porters.

We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Marti Istanbul in the near future.

Reviewed 13 June 2014

We liked everything except the construction outside our window and there's. Tau rant which couldn't handle being busy. The room was spacious and nice and the location had plenty of restaurants and close to transit.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RIpartisan

Dear our Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at Marti Istanbul during your recent visit and for taking the time to send your valuable comments.

We are pleased to know that overall you enjoyed your stay with us.