“make it your last option!”

and 1 more site!
Cheya Deluxe Residence & Hotel
Ranked #353 of 1,201 Speciality Lodging in Istanbul
riyadh
“make it your last option!”
Reviewed 12 September 2013

- expensive
-in bad condition
- not clean
- noisy location
-you have to book through them to give you what you have pay for, this exactly what thier lady manager(samra) told me when i said to her its not the sea view what i saw in pictures and i booked based on it, she siad your booking was through a travel agent and we keep the good apartments for aour direct costumers!!.. she said that frankly!!

the showed photos in thier web sight or on booking.com are very old

Room Tip: if you booked through a travel agent.. you will get the worst room!! its thier policy!!
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank EngEssam

Couples
Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
  • Arabic first
Istanbul, Turkey
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I have been staying for two weeks in this place and it has been the worst experience I have ever had. Unfortunately my company booked it for me as a temporary residence so I can´t go out that easily!. In these two weeks I have been left without hot water three times and two with no water at all! they are supposed to clean the room every day but, they just do the absolutely necessary, they don´t even clean the toilet properly and they tend to forget to leave toilet paper! They don´t change the sheets regularly either and the cleaning is so bad that I found a roach today in my room!!!! I have tried to speak with them many times but, even when they are really nice people, nothing has changed. Every night I come to my room to find a new surprise like no towels, no sheets, personal things missing, this place it´s really a nightmare!!! Yes, location it´s great but for the price they charge, I´m sure you can find something better!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
6 Thank Expat-at-Istanbul

Travellers are raving about these Istanbul hotels

Reviewed 28 May 2013

So disappointed ! Stayed here five times and loved it! Not this time. Our apartment was given away, so for the same price, which is no bargain, we were resorted to stay in a smaller place with one bathroom which smelled like sewer all the time. Place needs a renovation and new kitchen utensils!!! The tv only had Arabic channels. We asked to have English speaking channels and everyday they promised, after a while we just gave up. After 4 days we were given a larger place but realistically it was so inconvenient to pack and unpack, so were forced to live out of our suitcases! The washing machine looked like it was working, but got all our stuff wet with detergent, and that's all it did! We had to hand wash that big load and dry on the dry rack. Some stuff was even completely ruined!!! Will never stay again!!! Plenty other places around with better pricing and excellent service.

• Stayed May 2013