“Nice Hotel”

Tempo Hotel 4 Levent
Ranked #919 of 1,163 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 22 May 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 6 nights at the beginning of May. The hotel is on a average busy street of Istanbul. I was with my car and I parked the car in the hotel parking places ( it has 2 or 3 places in the front and 3 more in the backyard). The accommodation was good with modern rooms. The rooms have safe deposit box, free tea, the beds are huge. Breakfast was varied with a lot of kinds of food. From the hotel to the nearest metro station you need to walk approximately 20 min or you can take a bus (41ST if I remember well). On the hotel's street you can find several fast foods and candy stores with delicious Turkish delights :) . Overall it was a good experience. The only thing that disappointed me is that on the reception I found that the hotel rates are lower than booking.com. So, my advice is , if you want to stay at this hotel ( and I recommend you to stay here ), send an e-mail to the hotel before you make the reservation. If you are lucky, you can find better rates directly at the hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 4 March 2014

A modern clean hotel with exceptionally friendly and helpful staff. The hotel is in walking distance of the Turk Telecom Stadium (but be mindful of the fact that Istanbul is very hilly and the walk can be difficult in-part). Thank you to all the staff, you made my stay very enjoyable

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 February 2014

I stayed there for only one night and reason we choose this place was football match and walking distance from Turk Telekom Arena Stadium.
The choice we made was very good. The staff was very pleasant and helpful, the room was also extremely well designed, so in short very functional and nice place for a reasonable price.

However, if you're coming from touristic reasons, maybe you'll found this place somewhat distanced from main attractions and especially from Ataturk Airport.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 January 2014 via mobile

I was there with my husband for our honey moon. W just adore it every thing was perfect and great. The staff are so helpful. Near to all important place in istanbul. The bus station is in front of the hotel door. ( se 41 and se 27 and e 27 )

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fatma H
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Well tempo is the best hotel to stay! The staffs are very kind. Meltem & Murat helped me lots of time even she made me taste turkish foods, she called a taxi and told the driver something he took me in a restaurant, when i come back she was smiling and asked me if i liked there, everything was just perfect. If i come back to istanbul I'll choose tempo 4 levent. Cuz of the staff i feel like home.

Room Tip: well dont know how to help with it but i had solo room i felt so relaxed alone
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Jerusalem1993
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Although at the end of our stay, the staff was not helpful giving us information about airport transfers, the rest of our stay was good.

I am not sure if they have non-smoking rooms because we were in a very nice, clean room but with cigarette smell. Maybe there are some other non-smoking options but it did not bother us; ask if this is an issue for you before booking, at least all 3rd floor has cigarette smell everywhere.

The breakfast was normal, service ok but nothing to highlight.

The last day we tried to receive some information about the transfer options to go to the airport but the staff wasn´t too willing to help us. They told us not to know about it and take a taxi, it was kind of disappointed because I was not expecting that they offered me the service but at least provided the necessary information, the hotel is really far from the city center so there are not buses or travel agencies around to go and ask. At the end we had to look by ourselves through internet. Tip: arrange your airport transfer while you are visiting the city center or go to Taksim to take the public bus (taxi could cost a fortune)

About the location, if you decide to walk from the metro to the hotel (or viceversa) go through the main street named Sultan Selim Cd, because if you try to cut your way going through the small streets you will find up and down streets. At least, the main street is more “friendly” to walk.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Snoww2011
Reviewed 7 October 2013

This hotel is on a shopping street in the middle of a residential area. I had been advised to book the Movenpick but it was silly money and this was close by. And I was not disappointed. The staff were super-friendly and there was always one team member on duty who spoke English. The breakfast was simple but good and the room comfortable and clean. The wifi was fast and free.

My only problem was, on one night, when my heating failed. The temperature reached 30 degrees in my room and the staff could not fix it and the engineer had gone home. So they told me there was nothing they could do. I wonder what would have happened had there been a water leak? would they have left that until the morning? My point is, they decided is was not important enough to do anything about it immediately and I don't think that is right.

Bear in mind also, if you are using the Metro, that it is 25 minutes walk. That didn't bother me but it might be a problem for some.

Apart from the heating issue, I would have scored 5 out of 5.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business