“Tour of Istanbul and west coast of Turkey”

Jasminne Daily Tours
Ranked #117 of 412 Tours in Istanbul
More attraction details
Owner description: Istanbul Tours by Jasminne Tour; a leading travel agency and tour operator in Turkey with professional travel service. Choose us for our personal service which will make your stay comfortable and enjoyable; a vacation you'll remember for years. We are small enough to serve you personally, big enough to carry the most demanding operations successfully with our team. Jasminne Tour is Group A travel agency member of the association of Turkish Travel Agencies(TURSAB License No: A-4614).
Valparaiso, Florida
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Tour of Istanbul and west coast of Turkey”
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Jasmine Tour created a fabulous trip for me to visit Istanbul and the west coast of Turkey! I am very pleased with the accommodations they booked for me, the means of transportation to and within the areas that I visited and the tour guides along the way. I stayed in Istanbul for three days participating in the Byzantine & Ottoman Relics Tour and the Bosphorus Cruise and Two Continents Tour. Then via one of the group handlers, Fez Travel, we went by bus for a tour of Gallipoli and then for visits the following days to Troy and Pergamon, Ephesus, Pamukkale and Hierapolis and on to Marmaris by local bus.
The tour guides were extremely knowledgeable, spoke fluent English and were always arrived at the time stated. I highly recommend Jasmine Tours for a safe pleasurable visit.

Visited May 2013
15 Thank Lydiafish

• Arabic first
Almere, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“The different facets of Turkey”
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Having heard from my sister how wonderful their holiday was in Turkey,I just have to experience what is it like to holiday in this culture rich land.When we first arrived by Jasmine Tour we were welcomed by Erdal Pirol and family.The four of us just felt we are home in another country!
In the two weeks of holiday as organized by JT.we visited Istanbul,Cappadoccia-we also had the experience of going in the Hot Air Balloon,Antalya,Pamukale,Kusadasi and back to Istanbul.Over the whole holiday by every destination we were welcomed graciously with respect.The hotel staff are always helpful to give a helping hand.It was a great holiday not just from me but also on behalf of the other three friends.We may even come back in future.

Visited August 2013
14 Thank JamilahTuilenYusof
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Fine Your Company”
Reviewed 26 October 2013

My husband and I really enjoyed our Tour with Jasmine Private Daily Tours. We did a 9 day Tour that included...Istanbul, Cappadocia, Ephesus. The accommodation that was arranged was nice, the tours arranged were well organized, airport pickup/drop off was smooth, and customer service was good. The only complaint...the visits to the somewhat pushy shops (but I think most tour companies do that). If there was a 4.5, I'd give Jasmine a 4.5.

Visited March 2013
10 Thank Sara H
Rosenberg, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Very memorable trip to Turkey”
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Back in June, we were planning our trip of 7 days to Turkey when I contacted Jasmine Private Daily Tours based on their good reviews.
Well, let me just say, we were not disappointed at all. 2 days / one night in Cappadocia and 2 Istanbul day tours have been fabulously planned. Both excellent.
Very professional team! Mr. Pirol and Miss Hulya Ercan have done more than I have usually expected. For the Istanbul tours, I asked, without giving much chance, for a Romanian speaking tour guide provided that only 2 out of our party of 7 speak English. Imagine my surprise when they arranged indeed an excellent one (Ms. Selma; native Romanian).
Thanks for a memorable vacation and absolutely would recommend them to my friends.

Visited July 2013
14 Thank Michael P
Mumbai
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Fabulously planned 11 day trip of Turkey - couldn't have asked for better!”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

Jasminne tours was recommended to us by a friend whose trip to Turkey, a year ago, was planned by them.
We contacted Hulya Ercan who is the Operation and Sales Co-ordinator at Jasminne Tours, gave her the names of the cities/areas we wanted to visit (Istanbul, Cappadocia, Kusadasi, Ephesus, Pamukkale and Bodrum), and the intended duration of our trip. She put together a FABULOUS 11 day tour for us. We haven't encountered such efficiency ever before - whether it was super prompt responses to our emails, altering the itinerary or changing the bookings! Almost all the communication was done via email - there was hardly a need to call her.

The hotels she chose for us were all at excellent locations - walking distance from the city centres and/or the tourist attractions. Although we didn't have much reason to complain about any of the hotels, the Spelunca Cave Hotel in Capaddocia and the Seçkin Konaklar in Bodrum were outstanding!

To save time, since the distances between the cities are large, Jasminne Tours had us take 3 internal flights. All airport transfers were included in our fare and the pick ups were ALWAYS on time.

The tour also included guides in every city/area - Burçin in Istanbul, Fatih (from HTR tours) in Capadoccia and Zafar in Kusadasi (Ephesus, Pamukkale, Aphrodisias). All the guides were knowledgable, patient, very friendly and went out of their way to be helpful. They walked all day with us in the blazing sun and made no attempts to cut corners. They suggested local dishes which we may not have otherwise sampled (and loved) and helped us find additional activities such as Quadbiking.

We also asked for some additional excursions/events to be added to our itinerary. Hulya researched the diving tour in Bodrum and the Turkish Night and Hot Air Balloon ride in Cappadocia and added them to our trip at very reasonable prices.

Of the 44 meals on this trip, 33 were included in our fare. We preferred the à la carte meals as we felt they were more authentic Turkish than the buffet ones, although all meals were wholesome. This arrangement worked perfectly. It introduced us to various local dishes and then left us to explore the restaurants on our own for 11 meals, allowing us to repeat the dishes we liked or to try new ones.

The following two points are worthy of mention just to highlight the exceptional service provided by Jasminne tours:

1) Just 10 days before we were due to take the trip, 2 members of our group had a serious family medical emergency and had to cancel. We informed Hulya of this problem, requested that she cancel their bookings and asked if in their place it was possible to include a new member into our group. Without any delay, Hulya came through for us!

2) We left behind a handbag in the hotel in Pamukkale and proceeded to our next destination - Bodrum. The following day we realised our folly and called Hulya. She had the Pamukkale hotel courier her the bag and we picked it up from the Jasminne tour office when we arrived in Istanbul!

We very strongly recommend Jasminne Tours. Even though we were a small group of only 4 persons, which later got cut down to 3, we received efficient, personalised and warm service at every step! Thank you guys for an absolutely wonderful holiday!!

Visited June 2013