Ramada Istanbul Grand Bazaar
Angel's Home Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$292
US$214
  • Restaurant
Eresin Hotels Topkapi(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$86
US$72
  • Pool
Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$149
US$123
Agoda.com
US$192
  • Breakfast included
Armada Istanbul Old City Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$138
  • Breakfast included
WOW Airport Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$72
Istanbul Golden City Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$146
Diva's Hotel(Istanbul)
US$49
US$41
All reviewsgrand bazaaraksaray stationrooms are niceblue mosquethe hotel staffquiet areareception deskwalking distanceturkeyexcellent hotelold citytrammrtouristsultanahmet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Narayan Koimuttam

This was our first visit to Istanbul with family. We had a very warm welcome from the staff at reception and they were very helpful in guiding us and helped in planning our visit to the local places.
The breakfast in the morning had a huge variety to chose from.

We would like to thank Erdal who really helped us during our stay at Ramada,

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Narayan K
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I travel a lot for business and leisure with family but our recent stay at Ramada Grand Bazaar was one of the best experiences:
- we arrived at 7AM in the morning after a long bus ride and the staff acknowledged our needs and found rooms for us immexuately
- I had booked two rooms with two beds each. The receptionist saw that we are a family and offered us a more family-friendly configuration
- exceptionally friendly staff which went even beyond the usual traditional Turkish friedliness :)
- very clean rooms and bathrooms. I have seen similar rooms only in 5-star hotels so far
- great breakfast choices with both Turkish and more western choices.
- nice location which is less than 10 minutes away from next Metro and tram stations (you dont want to take the taxi in Istanbul).

In summary, I know that I will stay there again when I visit Istanbul and can recommend to everybody.

BTW: I am a Wyndham Gold Member and for the first time I felt like that it really mattered to the hotel staff. They offered benefits without me asking. The Wyndham hotels in the USA can learn quite a bit from the Ramada team in Turkey.

• Stayed: May 2014
2  Thank kemalusa
RamadaIstanbul_Gb, General Manager at Ramada Istanbul Grand Bazaar, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2014

Our dearest guest,
I would like to thank you for your kind comments about Ramada Istanbul Grand Bazaar.It was a big pleasure to host you and your lovely family in our hotel.
It is a pleasure to learn that your have enjoyed your stay in general and we sincerely hope to welcome you back soon, assuring our best service.
Yours sincerely,
Dicle Volkan

Reviewed 19 May 2014 via mobile

We just visited istanbul for the first time. Our trip was very recent (mid May).

We arrived at the hotel at 7am exhausted from the trip and the hotel staff was nice enough to let us check in immediately, much earlier than the 2pm check in time.

Room is small but compact and comfortable. Free wifi access albeit weak.

The next day during breakfast I was given a suprise birthday cake with the staff coming out to sing! It was very unexpected and truely a surprise (OZLEM the sales manager was super super nice to plan out the surprise). Breakfast spread is delicious with alot of variety and a nescafe machine providing different coffees and espresso. Same day we visited the historical sites in Sultanahmet which is 3 stops from the tram at Aksaray (only 5min walk downhill from the hotel). Tram costs 3 lira. Journey to Taksim takes about 20 to 25 mins by tram - from Aksaray to Tophane or Kabatas and then a very steep walk uphill.

OZLEM was kind enough to help us book our ferry tickets to Borsa via ferry dock (almost 10mins from hotel by taxi). Even though it was a very laborious task she stuck through to make sure everything was confirmed and also booked us a taxi to the docks.

Small taxi rink by hotel (2min walk from hotel).

Limited restaurant options within 1km diameter of hotel but there's a small store right infront of the hotel for any necessities and snacks.

Hotel staff were extremely helpful (ask for OZLEM for a guaranteed comfortable and easy stay - 5 stars to her and 4 stars for hotel room).

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank Nasreen M
Reviewed 13 May 2014

My husband and I came a day early before a 2 week group tour of turkey. I booked a standard queen for us. On check in we were enthusiastically told we had a wonderful room. Evidently we had an upgrade suite, with a basket of fruit next to our bed. A half wall separated the bedroom area from the tv room with a loveseat. I wish there had been a small table to place our coffee or fruit plate. We could look out on a lovely little park. The bathroom was humongous with a tall sided tub big enough for two. Being on the short side, I needed a boost to make it over the side. The next day we were moved to a lovely standard queen room which reflected the prices paid for the tour. This one had a walk in marble shower--loved it!--and plenty of vanity space for toiletries. Truth be told, we liked this room better than our upgrade. Other members of our tour had problems with drains and air con, but we did not. The staff gave us superior service with always a pleasant word.

Room Tip: Street side was a bit noisy, but it didn't bother us, though it might be a problem for light sleepers.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Joiederire
Reviewed 9 May 2014

staff are very friendly and make your stay enjoyable, had my 8 month year old daughter and they bent over backwards. Rooms are quiet small compared to hotels in Asia but it was my first hotel in Turkey so i suppose they could be all that size.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada