“Very nice hotel with friendly staff” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Rescate Hotel Asia

Rescate Hotel Asia
Ranked #496 of 1,121 Hotels in Istanbul
Pune, Maharashtra, India
“Very nice hotel with friendly staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

very nice hotel with friendly staff. location is bit odd but for us it was really nice as walkable distance from office. good options nearby for lunch and dinner. the hotel restaurant is also nice and open 24x7.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Murat T, Front Office Manager at Rescate Hotel Asia, responded to this review, 15 November 2013
Dear Mr. Sunitparekh,

I would like to thank you for taking your time to share your valuable comments and experiences about our property at Trip Advisor. Your comments and experiences will drive us to provide higher quality with improved services for your comfort and we are focused on our guests comfort during their visit to Istanbul.

It will be a pleasure to welcome you back to Rescate Hotel Istanbul Asia in nearest feature.

Families
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
  • Turkish first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

The hotel and facilities are very good.
The services, food in the breakfast and restaurant is also very good.
The only not five star is the current location inbetween all the new developments. The access roads are very busy during peak times in the morning and afternoons and there is no taxi stand close by. You have to wait up to 10 minutes for a taxi to arrive.

Room Tip: The room layout is strange but interesting (obviously designed by an architect), space between doubl...
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Murat T, Front Office Manager at Rescate Hotel Asia, responded to this review, 30 October 2013

I am happy to hear that you have had a comfortable stay with us and would like to thank you for your kind comments on behalf of Rescate Hotels Istanbul Asia team. As you have mentioned on your comments, we are located in middle of new Finance Center developments and the area is developing at the moment, however we are expecting the development works to be completed very soon and I am sure this will effect on the view of the area along with increased traffic stability as well. I would like to kindly advise you that we are working with taxi company which is located nearby however due to peak hours traffic pollution we are experiencing delays on suppling the taxis time to time, we have in process of taking one more alternative private taxi hire to reduce waiting time for guests taxi needs.
On behalf of Rescate Hotels Istanbul Asia , I would like to thank you once more for your valuable comments.

Pune, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

Good hotel to stay in. Comfortable though odd shaped rooms. Food was simply excellent. Would have given it a rating of 5 but the swimming pool was shut for 4 days for maintenance activities and that the Wi-fi is horrible. Google hangouts, Viber and many other mobile applications are somehow restricted. Stuff works using the Wi-fi service available in the lobby but not in the rooms.

Room Tip: Choose a highway facing room. The entrance facing rooms get really hot as they are west facing.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am happy to hear that you have had a comfortable stay with us and would like to thank you for your kind comments on behalf of Rescate Hotels Istanbul Asia team. I would like to express my sincere apologies for the inconveniences that you have experienced due to the wi-fi restrictions and swimming pool closure. However, I would like to kindly inform you that our swimming pool back in operation and on your service. Also we have revised the restrictions and settings on our wi-fi connections to make sure you have an unrestricted connection during your stay. I have taken your advise regarding to your room choise and would be happy to allocate you a forrest/highway side rooms on your future stays.

Turin, Italy
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 October 2013

I like to stay in Rescate hotel when I'll fly to Istanbul.
It's really clean, nice staff, good breakfast.
The only flaw is that wifi connection sometimes is not properly working.

Good location if you need to work in the Asian side close tu Buyaka.

Dear Ms. ManuCharlie,

dubai
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

I am a business traveller, regularly staying in Rescate for a week every month. The hotel is in one of the fast emerging business districts of Istanbul in Asian side. The area is not most developed part of Istanbul (while there is a popular shopping district withing 20 mins walk-10 mins drive, called Meydan square and Buyaka Shopping mall), but hotel is very much self sufficient. Food is awesome, staff is friendly beyond expectations, rooms are clean and comfortable. Best hotel in Umraniye area, within the diameter of 10-15km (after testing almost all of them). I strongly suggest the hotel, best value for money.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Murat T, Front Office Manager at Rescate Hotel Asia, responded to this review, 23 October 2013
Dear Mr. Oguz Ozel,

I am happy to hear that you have had a comfortable stay with us and would like to thank you for your kind comments on behalf of Rescate Hotels Istanbul Asia team. As you have mentioned on your comments, the area is still in development process and I am sure it will be one of the few well developed areas of the Istanbul in nearest future, with the underground improvement and roads, building development plans, the area will have a greater vision very soon.

london
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 October 2013

This Hotel is great. I was working in Umranye so for me the location was also great (5 minute walk to the office). The hotel decor is modern, the spa is really really surprising. You wouldn't expect that there was such a comprehensive spa complete with pool, steam room, sauna, gym etc. The Hotel also has several restaurants which are also great - serving modern European and Turkish dishes. So all in all its an awesome hotel. Sounds great - whats the negative....
The location is awful if you are staying there as a tourist. You will spend a lot of time in oneof Istanbul's many taxis/traffic jams (also dubious safety record).
So Hotel's great - if you have a reason to be in Umranye.
I stayed on the top floor and has a so called executive room. It was spacious, comfortable and well appointed. The only downside to this hotel stay for me was that there's not a lot of English language TV - but why should there be when in Asia ?

Room Tip: Top floor rooms are great.
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Murat T, Ön Büro Müdürü at Rescate Hotel Asia, responded to this review, 21 October 2013

I am happy to hear that you have had a comfortable stay with us and would like to thank you for your kind comments on behalf of Rescate Hotels Istanbul Asia team..

Zagreb, Croatia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 September 2013

Great hotel. Clean rooms, OK food, horrible surrounding. This is hotel on Asia side so count on hour in taxi to be close to anything worth seeing.
Hotel is in a part of city that is in middle of renovation, becoming nice but in a year or two.
Three suggestion to hotel management:
1: Fix WiFi so that guest doesn't have to be on exact spot in room in order to have access.
2. Direct air conditioning away from bed.
3. Have more TV channels on English then just CNN and BBC.

Room Tip: Rooms on west side gets hot on afternoon. Choose higher floors to avoid street noise.
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

I am happy to share with you that, we have completed the wi-fi connectivity improvement projest and providing more reliable and efficient wi-fi connection to our guests. I am sorry to hear that you had an uncomfortable stay due to the A/C ventilation direction, however We have an alternative rooms which doesn't has direct ventilations on the bed side and would like to update your profile information as you would choose to preferred to stay in that kind of rooms. I am sure your thoughts will change after the alternative room allocation and would like to assure you that comfortable accomodation on your next stay with us.

I would like to kindly ask you to contact with me directly for your next visit arrangement where I will be happy to be on your assitance.

On behalf of Rescate Hotels Istanbul Asia , I would like to thank you once more for your valuable comments which direct us to see what we are missing in detail.

e-mail:Murat.tosun@rescatehotels.com