I chose this hotel as it was the highest rated hotel on trip advisor for our price range. We weren't disappointed at all.
We got free airport pickup as part of a deal and felt bad when the driver had to wait 1 hour while we went through passport control.
- Location is perfect, near Taksin and away from the busyness of the Sultanahmet.
- Rooms are pretty much brand new
- The two staff working (one that looks like DiCaprio) were fantastic and very helpful
- Free slippers that I am wearing now back in Australia.
- Double glazed glass to stop sound getting in
- Great Air con
- Very safe
- The glass may be thick but not the walls. We heard a couple 'going for it' one night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Serene Hotel Istanbul is perfectly located within a short walking distance to Taksim square. All rooms are equipped with a king-size bed or two twin beds, private bathrooms, safe-deposit box, air conditioning and LCD television. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Serene Hotel Istanbul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.