Wyndham Grand Istanbul Kalamis Marina Hotel
US$459
  • Restaurant
Hotel Empress Zoe(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$148
Trip.com
US$402
US$295
  • Breakfast included
Yasmak Sultan Hotel(Istanbul)(Great Value!)
US$414
US$328
Agoda.com
US$241
US$228
Hotel Amira Istanbul(Istanbul)
US$178
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsasian sidebagdat streetrooftop poolmarina viewroom servicebusiness tripnice hotelexecutive floorfitness centerturkeyhotel is locatedperfect stayataturk airportbreakfast buffetthe location is perfectspafenerbahce
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Located in a very nice neighborhood, on Asia side of Istanbul and not congested. Very pedestrian friendly, near the marina and park by the sea, and many great restaurants of different kinds all within walking distance. Get there is very easy from the airport. From the airport, a very short cab ride to the Bakirkoy ferry terminal, a very nice 20 minutes ferry ride (7 lira for one way or 5 lira, if using a pass) to Kadikoy, crossing the Bosphorus, seeing all the major sights from the water, then another short cab ride (~10 lira) to the hotel, avoiding all the traffic and an expensive cab ride. Going to all the attractions is also very easy. Take the ferry from Kadikoy to Eminonu on a 15 minutes ride and walk to all the places.

Hotel is really great, very clean with very comfortable bed and furnishings. Very friendly staff and offers a great buffet breakfast. Bathroom has sliding mirror doors by the bathtub which opens to the room. Very romantic, very erotic. The gym is the largest and best I have seen anywhere with state of the art machines, even larger and better than many private fitness clubs in the U.S. I will definitely retun to stay the next time I am in Istanbul.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank chunc
Nilufer A, Guest Services at Wyndham Grand Istanbul Kalamis Marina Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2013

Dear Guest ;

We would like to thank you very much for taking the time and commenting on our services; we really appreciate it and value our esteemed guests' opinion such as yours very much.

Your feedback encourages us towards our aim to deliver, heartfelt, genuine care, personalized and uncompromising service in all guest interactions.

I will certainly share your comment with whole team.

It was and will always be our pleasure to ensure your comfort and I look very much forward to welcoming you back at the Wyndham Istanbul Kalamis Marina Hotel each time you visit Istanbul.

Best regards,

Reviewed 25 November 2013

The hotel was also venue for the conference I attended. Small room and a little overstyled, it was very comfortable and relaxing. Very positive was the wireless connection in the whole hotel. Refreshing not to have to add in login credentials all the time.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Nilufer A, Guest Services at Wyndham Grand Istanbul Kalamis Marina Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Wydham Istanbul Kalamis Marina. We are pleased that you have enjoyed our services. We would be happy to see you again in our hotel. Sincerely.

Reviewed 16 November 2013

The rooms are not too large, but they are equipped with really everything that one might need on a journey, ironing board and toothbrush/toothpaste set included. If there is anything else one needs, the staff will provide it. I forgot my cell phone charger and my cell was charged by the concierge while I attended a meeting.
I personally really liked that one cannot access the guest rooms floors unless the room key is read in the lift.
Finally, something that made me chuckle (but a smart touch indeed); this was the firs time that I've seen condoms in minibar.

Room Tip: My room was on the first floor just above the entrance. Facing a busy street, one might occasionally hear some noise even with windows closed. I personally did not mind, but I guess this might be a problem for the light sleepers.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Nilufer A, Guest Services at Wyndham Grand Istanbul Kalamis Marina Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay at Wyndham Istanbul Kalamis Marina. We are delighted that you have enjoyed our services. We are looking forward to welcoming you again in our hotel. Sincerely.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wyndham Hotel and Resorts
Nilufer A, Guest Services at Wyndham Grand Istanbul Kalamis Marina Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2013

Reviewed 15 November 2013

we have stayed with my family last weekend. They have great SPA and the location is superb. Close to Marina and shopping area Baghdat Street. Breakfast is very rich and variaty is good. Very clean rooms.

Room Tip: 3rd floor has good view especially inside the building.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Ahmet_Sengun
Nilufer A, Guest Services at Wyndham Grand Istanbul Kalamis Marina Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Thank you for your kind comment. We are pleased that you have enjoyed our services. We are looking forward to welcoming you again in our hotel. Sincerely.