“Good food”

Cuisines: Turkish
Neighbourhood: Grand Bazaar
Neighbourhood: Grand Bazaar
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Went here my first night in Istanbul and I thought the food was good. I had a beef doner plate with fries.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

I was recommended this restaurant by someone who had been to Istanbul previously, and I can't state enough how disappointed I was. Had the kebab and honestly I've had better in England by far. The food was hot however they add tomatoes and carrots into the wrap giving it a real watery taste. Asked for spicy and still tasted bland. I could never recommend this place to anyone.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

If you go to Istanbul, you must try the kebab in this restaurant. I ate mixed chicken and beef, and the other day chicken with cheese and vegetables, soooooooooo nice.

Reviewed 25 February 2014 via mobile

No worth at all. It is by far the poorest meal I have had since I arrived to Istanbul. Only positive thing is its location with good views to the Mosque and the Constantine Column which is right in front.

1  Thank medemac
Reviewed 18 December 2013 via mobile

I make sure to visit and eat here whenever I get to be in Istanbul. Just keep coming back to this place as their food are great and delicious and has the good value of money in a tourist area of Sultahnamet, along with some expensive cafes and restaurants around. It's a busy place and almost always packed but staffs attends right away. Make sure to come and eat here, near Cemberlitas tram station. I loved the best doner, lentil soup and pomegranade juice.