“Charming Hotel”

Ranked #58 of 1,156 Hotels in Istanbul
Budapest, Hungary
“Charming Hotel”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

We spent 3 wonderful day in this charming Hotel. We were greeted by very kind staff. They informed us very well about this charming city. The Hotel located within walking distance to the major sights. Rooms are not so big but decoration was perfect. You feel as you are living in palace. Breakfast was delicious especially espresso without any charge was perfect for us

• Stayed November 2013
Dear Valuable Guest,

We thank you for taking your time and sharing your positive comments with us. It was a pleasure to have you here as our valuable guest and really good to hear that you enjoyed in your stay with us.

We do hope to see you in nearest future here again!

Mahir YÜKSEL.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 22 November 2013

I cannot praise the Premist Hotel high enough, for its location, its wonderful staff, and its beautiful venue. Being a single traveler, I was quite nervous about my first trip to Istanbul. With the difficult inbound trip--from flight delays and ticketing errors caused by United Airlines agents--I nearly returned home while in transit at Frankfurt. But the Premist Hotel was more than helpful, and its staff ensured !!! Not only did the staff kindly change my reservation without extra charge, but they also, miraculously, managed to send the driver to pick me up at the right time, from the airport, even when the flight number was wrong! (Later I learned that the concierge had to call the airlines many times to locate my new flight.) How many hotels would be able to do this, really?
Once I arrived, Esin Duman, the wonderful concierge, provided all the help I needed, including arranging for taxi, private tour, etc. The hotel is located very close to the restaurant streets, but slightly around the corner, giving us the much-needed peace in the busy district, but still close enough for visitors to walk 1 minute over to enjoy delicious food in those restaurants. A walk up to Topkapi is literally 3 minutes away, and 3 minutes more to Hagia Sophia, and then 2 minutes further to the Cistern Basilica and the tram stop. The interior is also very beautiful, high-ceiling, and beautiful window draperies. Molton Brown soap, and shampoo, unlimited! I found *the place* to stay in Istanbul, and look forward to coming back again and again.

Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Dear valued guest,

I appreciate that for your generous comments. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us at Premist. I am so glad that overall you were happy about your stay and also shared your valuable comments with us. I am glad to see to mentioning name of our staff by you.

Thank you very much in behalf of all Premist team for your nice comment and we look forward welcoming you back in the nearest future again.

Saint-Etienne, France
Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

First of all I wan wondering of being in Istanbul when we have arrived front desk welcomed me well rooms are small but decorated well and service was awesome building is wooden that's why little bit noisy but staff is very professional and Extremely helpful Breakfast was great All the things were free like esspresso or cappuccino etc.

And all the major attractions are with in walking distance. It's highly recommended.

Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank domuniqe
Dear valued guest,

I would like to thank you very much for your great review. I am happy to hear that you had a great time during your stay at Premist.

We hope to see you here in nearest future again.

Warwick, United Kingdom
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Couldn't have chosen a better located hotel. 2 minutes walk to the Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque and Hagia Sofia one way and 1 minutes walk to bars and restuarants the other. Hotel Staff very helpful, sat us down with a drink and map and guided us around the cities best features. Lovely clean room, no problems with size. Beds very very comfortable, wood floors and thin walls could have been a problem but I always travel with earplugs so slept like a log. Good breakfast in another building. Hotel appears to be 3 separate buildings with linking courtyards, very picturesque. Loved Istanbul would recommend city and hotel.

Room Tip: If size is important, our room on the second floor of the main building was much bigger than our fri...
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Dear valued guest,

Premist Hotel team greatly appreciates your positive comments and intention to return back to our hotel. I would like to thank you on behalf of Premist team for your excellent comment.

We look forward welcoming you back.

Munich, Germany
Reviewed 14 November 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights, 3 days at the end of September and enjoyed it immensly! They gave us a lovely suite on the top floor that had a huge balcony which was perfect for a glass of wine while watching the sunset. The service was top notch, they were all over it, offered us hot tea and beverages upon arrival, gave us a map and pointed out the best places to see. They held our bags for the whole last day until 9pm (we were transferring to a hotel by the airport for an early flight) and let me get ready for dinner in the bathroom since we had checked out and offered my fiancé more drinks while he waited for me. The breakfast had a wide variety and was nice to sit outside in the courtyard on the day it wasn't raining. Plus the location is great and only a 5-10 minute walk to all the major sites.

My only complaint is that the walls to the outside were thin and we could hear the taxi drivers coming and going all night. So the first night was a bit of a struggle to sleep. But after all the touring and walking we did the next day we slept like babies the other night.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank BeachesandBrunello
Dear Valued Guest,

I would like to thank you on behalf of Premist hotel team for your nice comment and we are glad that you have enjoyed in your stay with us.. I am sorry to hearing that you couldn't sleep well in your room but please consider the Premist is heart in Old City / Istanbul. We will do our best to give you a quieter room.

We look forward welcoming you back in the nearest future again.

Kindest Regards,

Stratford-upon-Avon, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 November 2013

We arrived in the evening to be greeted by a drink and a map with explenation of how to get the best of our 3 night trip by very friendly statt. We had booked two rooms, they varied in size but were both spotlessly clean with lovely comfy beds. I have never slept so well in a hotel bed before. The hotel was very well situated close to the palace and mosques and a variety of restaurants and bars were just round the corner. A short walk down the hill in the other direction was the Bosphorus. Breakfast was lovely too.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Louise P
Dear Valued Guest,

Please consider Premist is your home in Istanbul!

We look forward welcoming you back!

Kiev, Ukraine
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Will you come to İstanbul for a trip, for bussiness, or with your family? I strongly advice you to come this avantgarde hotel. Its close to Bosphorus, Golden Horn, Hagia Sophia, Sultanahmet Mosque, Big Bazaar... You can take the best photos for your friends...
Also their service, cleanliness and prices are the best of region.

In one word everything was perfect!!!
Thank you PREMIST!!!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you for taking your time and sharing your positive comments with us. It was a pleasure to have you here as our valuable guest and really good to hear that you enjoyed in your stay with us at Premist.

We hope to see you in nearest future here again!