“Wonderful experience of istanbul”
Review of Premist Hotel

Premist Hotel
Ranked #81 of 1,159 Hotels in Istanbul
Reviewed 28 November 2013

We stayed in premist hotel with my wife and had a beautiful experience. The hotel located in the middle of the old city which is minutes away from hagia sofia and the topkapi palace. The decoration of premist hotel makes you feel the part of the history.I definetely recomend everyone who are planning to visit Istanbul.

• Stayed: November 2013
Mahir Y, Owner at Premist Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2013

Dear valuable guest,

I would like to thank you on behalf of Premist team for your valued comments and recommendation. I am so glad that overall you were happy in your stay.

We look forward welcoming you back in the nearest future again.

There are newer reviews for Premist Hotel

Reviewed 27 November 2013

First of all I would like to thank you to all team from Premist Hotel! It was our second stay at Premist. I never recommend any hotel in tripadvidor but I thought that was worth. The service was superb from the beginning till the end. We were greeted by Mustafa who went out of his way to show us the hotel and he gave us very helpful information.

Breakfast was lovely and service was attentive. Location was perfect for what we wanted!! Safe and base which we could easily walk to many main attractions. It's just next to the wall of Topkapi Palace. Our reservation was for a deluxe room (1202) which was so lovely! but I think standart rooms are a little bit small. We just read it from the reviews. We knew very well Premist is a boutique hotel.. so, the city is the attraction in Istanbul. We didn't care too much about the size details. The service and staff what we care actually. We travel every year to Turkey and stay long in different cities. We do like turkish hospitality.

to sum up, we knew what to look out for, plus all this excellent recommendations were spot on. A huge thank you to all at Premist staff. Don't think twice just book it.

Dear valuable guest,

I would like to thank you very much for your great review. I am happy to hear that you had a great time during your stay at Premist Hotel.

We hope to see you here in nearest future again.

Mahir YÜKSEL.

Reviewed 26 November 2013

when planning a trip to istanbul we didn't care about hotels with stars, but rather a high user rating. premist was at the top. and i can say it deserves it completely! it's a wonderful little hotel, authenticly designed and staffed by some of the most friendly and helpful service providers i've met. the rooms were cozy, hot water, free wifi, and a maid which left us not only with a clean room, but also made artistic sculptures that waited for us on our bed using towles, pettals and sea shells :) breakfast was very generous and tasty, but most of all the patience, kind attitude and helpfulness of the staff made our stay simply wonderful. i highly reccomend this place - exquisite location as well!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wassabi8484

Dear valued guest,

Premist Hotel team greatly appreciates your positive comments and intention to return back to our hotel. I would like to thank you on behalf of Premist team for your excellent comment.
We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. I am so glad that overall you were happy about your stay and also shared your valuable comments.

We look forward welcoming you back in the nearest future again.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

We spent 3 wonderful day in this charming Hotel. We were greeted by very kind staff. They informed us very well about this charming city. The Hotel located within walking distance to the major sights. Rooms are not so big but decoration was perfect. You feel as you are living in palace. Breakfast was delicious especially espresso without any charge was perfect for us

• Stayed: November 2013
Mahir Y, Owner at Premist Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2013

Dear Valuable Guest,

We thank you for taking your time and sharing your positive comments with us. It was a pleasure to have you here as our valuable guest and really good to hear that you enjoyed in your stay with us.

We do hope to see you in nearest future here again!

Mahir YÜKSEL.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

I cannot praise the Premist Hotel high enough, for its location, its wonderful staff, and its beautiful venue. Being a single traveler, I was quite nervous about my first trip to Istanbul. With the difficult inbound trip--from flight delays and ticketing errors caused by United Airlines agents--I nearly returned home while in transit at Frankfurt. But the Premist Hotel was more than helpful, and its staff ensured !!! Not only did the staff kindly change my reservation without extra charge, but they also, miraculously, managed to send the driver to pick me up at the right time, from the airport, even when the flight number was wrong! (Later I learned that the concierge had to call the airlines many times to locate my new flight.) How many hotels would be able to do this, really?
Once I arrived, Esin Duman, the wonderful concierge, provided all the help I needed, including arranging for taxi, private tour, etc. The hotel is located very close to the restaurant streets, but slightly around the corner, giving us the much-needed peace in the busy district, but still close enough for visitors to walk 1 minute over to enjoy delicious food in those restaurants. A walk up to Topkapi is literally 3 minutes away, and 3 minutes more to Hagia Sophia, and then 2 minutes further to the Cistern Basilica and the tram stop. The interior is also very beautiful, high-ceiling, and beautiful window draperies. Molton Brown soap, and shampoo, unlimited! I found *the place* to stay in Istanbul, and look forward to coming back again and again.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo

Dear valued guest,

I appreciate that for your generous comments. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us at Premist. I am so glad that overall you were happy about your stay and also shared your valuable comments with us. I am glad to see to mentioning name of our staff by you.

Thank you very much in behalf of all Premist team for your nice comment and we look forward welcoming you back in the nearest future again.

Reviewed 18 November 2013 via mobile

First of all I wan wondering of being in Istanbul when we have arrived front desk welcomed me well rooms are small but decorated well and service was awesome building is wooden that's why little bit noisy but staff is very professional and Extremely helpful Breakfast was great All the things were free like esspresso or cappuccino etc.

And all the major attractions are with in walking distance. It's highly recommended.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank domuniqe

Dear valued guest,

I would like to thank you very much for your great review. I am happy to hear that you had a great time during your stay at Premist.

We hope to see you here in nearest future again.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

Couldn't have chosen a better located hotel. 2 minutes walk to the Topkapi Palace, Blue Mosque and Hagia Sofia one way and 1 minutes walk to bars and restuarants the other. Hotel Staff very helpful, sat us down with a drink and map and guided us around the cities best features. Lovely clean room, no problems with size. Beds very very comfortable, wood floors and thin walls could have been a problem but I always travel with earplugs so slept like a log. Good breakfast in another building. Hotel appears to be 3 separate buildings with linking courtyards, very picturesque. Loved Istanbul would recommend city and hotel.

Room Tip: If size is important, our room on the second floor of the main building was much bigger than our fri...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Dear valued guest,

We look forward welcoming you back.