“Excellent Boutique Hotel”

Ranked #42 of 1,134 Hotels in Istanbul
Lisbon, Portugal
“Excellent Boutique Hotel”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

We had a great experience at the Premist Hotel and find the location amazingly convenient. The staff were fantastic. The hospitality through offers of coffee, tea,soft drinks was most welcome.The staff were always willing to give tips and advice and made our trip truly enjoyable.The rooms were good and the beds extremely comfortable. The bathroom was a little small with little counterspace but there was a big shower. The various and wide-range breakfast-buffet and the corresponding service.Wi-fi was so fast.It was all very good.Can't wait to return back to Premist.Thanks so much.

Dear valuable guest,

I appreciate for your great review. It's great to hear that you enjoed in your stay at Premist and its service.

Premist team look forward welcoming you back in the nearest future!

Mahir YÜKSEL

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (113)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 3 December 2013

We stayed at the Premist Hotel for five wonderful nights. We had changed hotels on short notice and the staff were very accommodating and friendly. They offered us a discount price, and a free transfer to the Ataturk airport at the end of our stay. The breakfast is lovely, as is the room. Excellent value for money. Only improvement I can think of is more soundproofing, though this is to be expected due to the Ottoman heritage and boutique nature of the hotel. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear valuable guest,

Thank you very much for your review. I am very glad to hear that you had a great experince during your stay at Premist.

Premist team look forward welcoming you back in the nearest future.

Best Regards,

Christchurch, New Zealand
Reviewed 3 December 2013

The friendliest and most helpful hotel staff I have ever come across. Location is great! Topkapi Palace and Hagia Sophia are only 5 minutes away from the hotel.. we could easily reach all the major sites in max. 10-15 min. on foot!

We don't travel a lot overseas. By the way Istanbul is an amazing city. Staff provides a good tour options. They arranged a wonderful dinner on Bosphorus for our 22nd anniversary for me and my wife. That was fabulous so I think it is not possible to forget it. My wife and I sending our regards to all staff who cared about us like a family. You guys working hard to put things right and we appreciate that.

P.s the rooms are a little bit small but... service, staff and location are great. It will make your stay pretty enjoyable.

Dear valuable guest,

Thank you very much for your great review. It's very nice to hear that you had a great time during your stay.

My team and I would like to host you at Premist Hotel in nearest future again!

ireland
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Not only was the hotel really unusual and pretty, the bedrooms beautifully designed, the breakfast fabulous and the location marvellous, the staff were really nice. Had to change the booking of my pre-paid room as my flight was cancelled and they changed it without any question. Many a hotel wouldn't. Really appreciated it. Wouldn't stay anywhere else in Istanbul!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear valuable guest,

Thank you very much for your wonderful reviews. I am so glad that you had a great time during your stay. Guest satisfaction is most important thing in our service. Please do not hesitate to contact us anytime whenever you need our assistance in Istanbul.

I look forward to welcoming you back to Premist Hotel in nearest future!

akinamiyo@gmail.com
Reviewed 30 November 2013

My best friend and I escaped for a week to Istanbul. It was hard to get decided to choose an hotel in bluemosque area.We have chosen Premist Hotel because we care about the location first. We liked it so much. Premist has a great service staff. It provides free capucino and orange juise. Breakfast was very delicious.

We stayed in a twin room which was red. Furniture was very nice there and you feel like sultans. There are three buildings we stayed in the first one. Breakfast area ia in the 3th buildings. Bed was very comfortable. Staff willing to help whenever you need. Only negative point was the room was a little bit dark. It was all great. We reccommend it to everone.

• Stayed October 2013
Dear Valuable Guest,

Thank you for your great review. We were so glad to host you here.

We look forward to welcoming you back in near future!

Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 November 2013

We stayed in premist hotel with my wife and had a beautiful experience. The hotel located in the middle of the old city which is minutes away from hagia sofia and the topkapi palace. The decoration of premist hotel makes you feel the part of the history.I definetely recomend everyone who are planning to visit Istanbul.

Mahir Y, Owner at Premist Hotel, responded to this review, 30 November 2013
Dear valuable guest,

I would like to thank you on behalf of Premist team for your valued comments and recommendation. I am so glad that overall you were happy in your stay.

We look forward welcoming you back in the nearest future again.

Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 November 2013

First of all I would like to thank you to all team from Premist Hotel! It was our second stay at Premist. I never recommend any hotel in tripadvidor but I thought that was worth. The service was superb from the beginning till the end. We were greeted by Mustafa who went out of his way to show us the hotel and he gave us very helpful information.

Breakfast was lovely and service was attentive. Location was perfect for what we wanted!! Safe and base which we could easily walk to many main attractions. It's just next to the wall of Topkapi Palace. Our reservation was for a deluxe room (1202) which was so lovely! but I think standart rooms are a little bit small. We just read it from the reviews. We knew very well Premist is a boutique hotel.. so, the city is the attraction in Istanbul. We didn't care too much about the size details. The service and staff what we care actually. We travel every year to Turkey and stay long in different cities. We do like turkish hospitality.

to sum up, we knew what to look out for, plus all this excellent recommendations were spot on. A huge thank you to all at Premist staff. Don't think twice just book it.

Mahir Y, Owner at Premist Hotel, responded to this review, 30 November 2013
Dear valuable guest,

I would like to thank you very much for your great review. I am happy to hear that you had a great time during your stay at Premist Hotel.

We hope to see you here in nearest future again.

Mahir YÜKSEL.